• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Gloves are being shred up

YSK

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I replaced my old gloves about two months ago, So now i bought there decent nike ones. But now they are starting to come apart, the weight of the dumbells is shredding up all the stitching. I dont wanna keep buying gloves, so if anyone has a good durable brand of gloves or an alternative to protect them i'd like to hear suggestions.

YSK said:
I replaced my old gloves about two months ago, So now i bought there decent nike ones. But now they are starting to come apart, the weight of the dumbells is shredding up all the stitching. I dont wanna keep buying gloves, so if anyone has a good durable brand of gloves or an alternative to protect them i'd like to hear suggestions.
I never buy any Nike products for exactly that reason....its cheep and falls apart quick.....their tennis shoes are the worst.

Last edited:
Yeah, i wouldnt use gloves but if i dont my hands develop this huge skin buildup, i think its something like a callus, righ under the beginnings of the index and middle fingers.

YSK said:
You can borrow my girlfriends gloves - :yes:

i use reciever gloves, i forgot the brandm but they are very durable. maybe champion or something.

Go to walmart and buy a pair of tight fitting leather work gloves
and snip off the finger tips!

YSK said:
Yeah, i wouldnt use gloves but if i dont my hands develop this huge skin buildup, i think its something like a callus, righ under the beginnings of the index and middle fingers.
Yeah thats the idea, its where the skin has toughened. Everyone gets it, its part of lifiting weights.

IML Gear Cream!
Schiek 540 gloves are excellent. Mine last months and months.

Ive used Harbinger since day one. My current pair is about 4 years old, but as I posted above, I dont use them much. Pretty much only when it would tear my hands otherwise, like powercleans and the like.

Back