• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

How about social life?

Vvitto

Never surrender
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
have been working out for 4 years. I used to play professinal soccer for many years and most of the time I was in shape.

When I wasnt working in a regular basis I used to socialize more often and also having some drinks too.

Since I started to work out more seriously and stop drinking my social life has gotten a back seat.

I have a girlfriend who use to drink and eat what ever she wishes and still be in a perfect shape.

Very rare I would have a glass or 2 of wine.

2 questions!!!!

What do you guys order when you go to a restaurant ?
Do you find time and way to socialize (drink,dinner etc) ?

Cannot wait to hear your opinion!

Jeez, Vvito, do you think you're talking to a bunch of pro bodybuilders who just train, eat and sleep? If you don't socialize and indulge in some good food at a restaurant more often then not, then you need a life! Are you aspiring to turn pro soon? Those guys can't chew gum thinking about the carbs! Just stay away from the pasta!

Contrary to what most think when they first come into the bodybuilding/weight training game, this doesn't require perfect consistency 24/7.

when I order at a restaurant I get what I want, and I'll consider it a cheat day and get on with my life.

I spend maybe 2 hours, maximum 3 hours per week exercising and I eat my food. Plenty of time for socializing and such.

It's really not all that tough.

------------------
Complex problems have simple, easy to understand, wrong answers.

I guess it's different depending on your age since some of you aren't of age to get into bars, pubs etc....

When I'm bulking I will indulge and go out 2-3 times a month. This means I throw out my diet for the day or I just don't keep track and if I have drinks so be it.

If I'm cutting which I just started doing then I only allow myself once a month to indulge in pleasures such as drinking.
I make my meals the night before , this way I have no excuse to cheat because my food is there.

------------------
Exercise, my drug of choice

I've been cutting through the whole month of August, however over the holiday weekend I made the decision that "anything goes!" i gorged on the worst things imaginable (fried foods, deserts of all kinds, beer, etc.) fully expecting that it would be square one time come Monday night. To my supprise I still have abs, my B.F.% didn't skyrocket and things didn't go to sh*t. The lesson is cheet once in a while. Just like it takes time and effort to lose weight and gain muscle, it also takes time and effort for everything to go to pot. (of course one is a lot more fun than the other
biggrin.gif
)

------------------
Three people can keep a secret, so long as two of them are dead.

- Benjamin Franklin

Back