• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

How many of you are single?

you don't need a "girlfriend" to get laid, so whats the point in having one?

I haven't had a girlfriend in a long time, only steady (And not so steady) hookups. I'm not all that interested in having one at the moment. Life is busy enough, and girlfriends require a significant time investment.

in one week I'm 26 and never had a girlfriend.

AKIRA said:
Just realized, I havent had a REAL gfriend in a few months. I am not ugly and I am outgoing, so I wonder why. Anyway, who else is single?

Do you ever approach them? you really can't expect them to approach you innstead.

I've been taken for the past 10-11 years.

I have one main gf but am technically single, it will be a VERY long time before I get married

AKIRA said:
Just realized, I havent had a REAL gfriend in a few months. I am not ugly and I am outgoing, so I wonder why. Anyway, who else is single?
I have to ask: what's the alternative to a "real girlfriend?" More importantly: was shipping and handling free?

Thats not nice guys. I don't have a GF now either. :( I guess I'm not as lucky as you to have 0% bodyfat and bench 489 LB's for 6 reps. You with your mutton chops and fake grins! You with your ferrari's and home gyms! You with your...

:bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

If you are under 25 then you don't want a girlfriend....just date and have fun.9 times out of 10 girlfriends are not worth the pussy they have to give.

Guys, (I assume men are reading this) attractive women today know it, and they will play it for all it's worth. They don't care about your looks. They want the money! If they aproach you because of your looks it's because their husband or boyfriend is out of town.
It's our fault, we create this every time we buy those 200 dollar jeans and 300 dollar shoes. Women know the code. Do you see men looking at labels on women?
I'm doing ok but I would rather wear a flannel shirt and old navy jeans any day of the week while driving my pickup truck.
If you really want to avoid being single just lie. Know the code. It will cost you a little in the beginning to get those threads. But you will get results! Remember, you have the body of a champ and the apperaence of wealth.
Of course in the end your marraige will fail when the truth comes out. But hey, everyone's doing it. Just look at the stats.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

ForemanRules said:
....just date and have fun.9 times out of 10 girlfriends are not worth the pussy they have to give.

I should engrave these words.

I'm single in Saigon. You can get laid all the time for 12 dollars.
:thumb:

Back