• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

FUCK YOU On My Lawn?

MyK

the unbanned
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
OMAHA, NEB-- An Omaha man has a rude message for his neighbors ??? mowed right into his front lawn.
"When I first saw it, I saw the big 'U,' and I had to back up just to see if that's what it really said," local resident Bernie Horstmeyer told Omaha's KETV-TV.

The two-word, seven-letter, very common expletive (FUCK YOU) stretches about 30 feet across the man's front yard.

Neighbors said the man, identified only by the last name Miller, had long put off mowing his unruly lawn, until the city recently gave him a warning. The pithy phrase(FUCK YOU) appears to have been the result.

"I have three children, and two of them will definitely know what that says. It worries me," neighbor Traci Tunzer told the TV station. "We don't want our children to be around that kind of stuff."

Unfortunately for local residents, the lewd lawn is entirely legal.

"As much as you might shake your head at what kind of reasoning is involved, it's not prohibited," explained Omaha city prosecutor Marty Conboy. "A person who wants to make a statement in public that doesn't invoke a violent response is protected by the Constitution."

good for him

If he were nice he would plant rows of petunias to spell it out, at least it would be pretty.

We have no such group in my neighborhood, you can let your yard grow as wild as you want and some do. My next door neighbor didn't mow his yard for 2 years, but it was nice because he had Sunflowers that grew so high I could see them over the six foot stone wall between our yards.

maniclion said:
If he were nice he would plant rows of petunias to spell it out, at least it would be pretty.

We have no such group in my neighborhood, you can let your yard grow as wild as you want and some do. My next door neighbor didn't mow his yard for 2 years, but it was nice because he had Sunflowers that grew so high I could see them over the six foot stone wall between our yards.

Not to mention all the weeds that would spread from his yard into the neighbors'.

What's wrong with that. I think it's hilarious and I would do the same thing if i had a permitting yard. but I dont

IML Gear Cream!
This reminds me of highschool. My history teacher in highschool lived in my buddies neighborhood, so me and a couple of guys took concentrate grass killer and sprayed "FUCK YOU" into her grass, and she had to till the area where we sprayed. It was great.

The Georgia fan next to me was being obnoxious about his lawn to me one day and I came very close to using RoundUp to put a huge tiger paw on his front lawn. He was up a hill too so it would have been very visible.

The Monkey Man said:
Here we go again - :rolleyes:
First of all, I was being sarcastic.

Second, how you guys can thing that is an OK thing for him to do in a neighborhood with kids is beyond me.

Pepper said:

Second, how you guys can thing that is an OK thing for him to do in a neighborhood with kids is beyond me.

There's nothing wrong with it. I grew up watching movies that cussed like that nonstop.
I was allowed to watch whatever I wanted that was on cable.
Plus I have heard people use it my whole life and I'm just fine.

What can come of it?
You think a child will turn to a life of crime because of a word?

Pepper said:

Well if idiots like you would stop teaching their kids to read we wouldn't have to worry about it would we.
:D;):p

I've come to the conclusion that I hate min0 and people like him/her.

I read the title, "FUCK YOU On My Lawn" and my first thought was "Thanks, but no thanks."

:mad:

MyK said:
"A person who wants to make a statement in public that doesn't invoke a violent response is protected by the Constitution."

Wait.. So if I punch him he has to fix it?? :laugh:

Pepper said:

Didn't say I personally liked it, but this is the USA, so shit happens!

3 guys were on the subway headed home after work on a friday. one said his plan for the weekend was to get his wife to give it up doggy syle. the other two thought this sounded good n they agreed to compare notes on monday.

the guy who had the idea says on monday, man things went great a little wine some romantic words and she was good to go i should have tried it long ago...

second guy says well it took me two whole bottles of wine to talk my old lady into it but damn it was worth it

third guy says took me a whole bottle of cuervo just to get her out on the lawn...

:grin:

Back