• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Training Logs

mr_oo3

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I've recently been keeping a log, but I find it cumbersome to actually analyze, ie. it tells me nothing.

What do you guys do for a log?

Sometimes I have to flush twice...

Ooops, wrong kind of log.

mr_oo3 said:
I've recently been keeping a log, but I find it cumbersome to actually analyze, ie. it tells me nothing.

What do you mean it tells you nothing. ok lets use a little bit of our brains here.

Today Tues was: Incline benched

Set 1 200 lbs x 7 reps
Set 2 200 lbs x 7 reps
set 3 200 lbs x 7 reps

Next Tues: Incline Bench

Set 1 210 lbs x 8 reps
Set 2 210 lbs x 8 reps
set 3 210 lbs x 7 reps.

Now what does this tell you. Tells you that you are stronger and made progress doesn't it. Keep going up in strength and you'll keep adding muscle.

This was from the emergency broadcasting training system. Should there have been a real emergency, please dial 911 and don't PM me.

I track my bodyweight, reps & sets in my logs. I can't imagine training with out it

It's one of my most important tools; it tells you everything about your workouts and your progress. Not using one is a waste of time in my opinion - what's the point of progressing if you can't look back later to see how far you've come if you need motivation?

mr_oo3 said:

If you're going to do POWER/REP RANGE/SHOCK I've created a pretty good Microsoft Excel spreadsheet that you can download form the sticky at the top of this forum. It provides a composite page of all of your exercises on the various different weeks. You could create a spreadsheet and cut and paste your totals from week to week and track it that way.

CFS3, what page is it on?

Although I haven't been keeping a training long during my shoulder recovery/maintenance program, I generally always keep one. It helps you track progress. You don't have to remember all kinds of weights and repetitions, and you can spot weak points and make adjustments accordingly.

i used to keep a log....several actually! but yeah i just cant seem to keep them up, so i don't, but i no what i lifted the week before, so i guess it's all good! Although i do know i really should....

Back