Cemproducts.com

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

Can i take my liver detox supps on cycle?

Rep Points

Can i take my liver detox supps on cycle?

i was thinking it cant really destroy the gear it will just protect damage occuring?

anyone know anything more?

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

What are you on?

Back from the dead

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Dee
    i was thinking it cant really destroy the gear it will just protect damage occuring?

anyone know anything more?
    Everything that is in your bloodstream will eventually come in contact with your liver and be metabolized, then excreted as waste. That being said, orals, like dbol or anadrol come into contact with the acids in your stomach, the bacteria in your small intestinal tract and then absorbed through the lining of the intestines and then pass directly through the liver, but your liver has to work harder to metabolize 17-aa orals, meaning more of the drug survives that initial pass through the liver than a non 17-aa oral would, meaning your liver will have to work harder to metabolize 100mg of a 17-aa oral than a non 17-aa oral. Injectibles enter the blood stream without the primary pass through the liver like orals making them typically less harsh on your liver than orals, but this of course is dependent upon dose and the type of gear you are running. Which is why it is typical to see something like testosterone enanthate run for a few months, while something like dbol or anadrol for a matter of weeks, but once again this is dependent upon the users preference. But basically your liver will eventually destroy any steroid in your bloodstream, it's just a matter of how long you are exposed to a certain steroid and at what dose that will determine its effect on your liver. I personally have never seen or read anything that makes me believe that liver pills make your liver metabolize orals faster, so I don't believe that, but I do use liver pills for general liver health.

Rep Points

forgot to mention im on sus250 1cc per/w