• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Antibiotics

Tha Don

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
will taking antibiotics whilst on AAS effect the cycle at all?

also would antibiotics effect training progress in general (off cycle)? or wouldn't they have any impact?

thanks

just ran a few searches and it seems as if the anti-biotics will not effect my progress in anyway, but could be liver toxic.. as i have just started taking them and plan to start dbol/test in a couple of weeks would you recommend pushing back the cycle to be on the safe side, if so for how long?

right, as far as i'm aware antibiotics work by decreasing/blocking protein synthesis in bacteria cells? anyone know if this have any effect on protein sythesis in muscle cells?

Everybody I have ever talked to about it said they negate the steroids.....
And the 2 times I used them they totally fucked up my cycle,

ForemanRules said:
Everybody I have ever talked to about it said they negate the steroids.....
And the 2 times I used them they totally fucked up my cycle,
damm

i heard that was bull...? so i ain't sure, maybe LAM could shed some light on this?

if they do interfere with protein synthesis then maybe they would mess up your cycles and training, but i've had this infected toenail for months now (i actually developed it on my dbol cycle) and i need in gone before my next cycle really

I'm on antibiotics and just started a cycle, in the first week, possibly got an infection at the injection site and have come down with a chest cold so I'm on antibiotics. Everything I searched and found stated that they don't interfere with each other but nothing I found said that they hamper a cycle much.. I just decided to postpone the cycle and basically wait til I'm better. either way I still have 400mg of test cyp slowly working into my system and til I'm done with the antibiotics, I'll still have some test still in me if I decide to start right after finishing or even a week after.

Back