• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Is there a protien you can take in pill form?

Corn88m

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I love the benefits from using whey protein in my supplementation program, but I hate having to prepare and force down those horrible shakes. Does anyone know a protein you can take in pill form? I don't even care if it's not as effective as the powder form, I just want to try it if it's out there. Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

none worth taking.......unless you want to take 20 pills at a time

dude, do you want to build muscle? Do you want to get ANY bigger? You're going to have to make A LOT of "comfort" sacrifices. Either pound the shake or go home and stop crying, wake up call, aisle 2.

Dont get me wrong, Ill help you out ANY day, just remember that you will need to sacrifice some...

What kind of shakes do you drink? I only had one batch of nasty GNC vanilla that was terrible, but I still drank it, but you cant really go wrong with chocolate. What does your shake consist of? And like someone said, youre gonna have to down A LOT of pills, not worth it. Get some other brand of whey and add milk. Done.

We have a place called Performance Quest here that sells single shakes. I usually pick one or two that I have not tried.

Some shakes taster better than others and most all taste better than GNC's.

Just keep trying them and you will find one that you like. But keep in mind, these ain't milk-shakes so there is a limit to how good they can taste.

... Well, Topolo's shake MIGHT NOT be what you are looking for...

My favorite dealy is getting those little sandwhich baggies, the little half ones, and putting my supps in those.

ON's 100% Whey Protien is the shit. another one thats the shit is that Elite protien w/e it called. Allthewhey is like too expensive.

Back