• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Bush to destroy the Sun!

maniclion

Bohemian Extraordinaire
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
bush.jpg

"You see Mr. President if we aim these large reflective mirrors back at the Sun we can overload it and destroy it, thus giving us a chance to recreate our own Sun by coating the Moon with oil and setting it ablaze."

1332_SES-Bush-Visit-3---Reduced.jpg;jsessionid=aMblyvaD8l3c
"Brilliant, I'll have my team draw up the prop..... ah fuck I can do whatever I want go ahead, it's getting too damned hot around here anyway. Besides the Sun competes against our artificial light sources and that means less fossil fuels burned which means less money for me and my buddies."

Tough Old Man said:
Hogwash. I like President Bush. You can all keep making jokes about him but I see none of you wanting to be the President of the United States.

:thumb:

Nothing would happen if we blew up the sun............................................................................................
How long until Rich responds?

gococksDJS said:
Nothing would happen if we blew up the sun............................................................................................
I'm no physicist, but, technically speaking, isn't the Sun blowing up right now???

Tough Old Man said:
Hogwash. I like President Bush. You can all keep making jokes about him but I see none of you wanting to be the President of the United States.
I want to be President of The United States, it's just they don't let poets and dreamers into the Whitehouse anymore.

maniclion said:
I want to be President of The United States, it's just they don't let poets and dreamers into the Whitehouse anymore.

Only looters and polluters are allowed entrance.

Tough Old Man said:
I probably wouldn't be so critical of him if I lived in a foreign country either, so shut your Mexican ass up.:p

IML Gear Cream!
I mean we're talking about a President whose wisest words have been:

Chew before you swallow.George W. Bush, On TV, about his passing out eating a pretzel

maniclion said:
Good, poets belong in a gallery or in the classroom.

maybe to consult in a catchy phrase during a presidential speech:laugh:

gococksDJS said:
Nothing would happen because the sun has less mass than the earth. :)

lnvanry said:
Good, poets belong in a gallery or in the classroom.

maybe to consult in a catchy phrase during a presidential speech:laugh:
To further my message, they don't let anyone with imagination in just ambition.

shoulda seen it comin...

crowbushush.jpg

I want to be president, just have to wait until I hit 35

Did God tell bush to destroy the sun, too?

IML Gear Cream!
maniclion said:
I so shut your Mexican ass up.:p
Buy me lunch and a beer and I'll think about it. Now if you still short on cash then this coming week leave your chick on the corner for a few extra days. Even though this is Mexico and lunch and a beer might only cost $3, your girl only make 50 cents a throw. So maybe it's going to take 6 days for you to have the money. I'll be patient and wait.

Tough

Back