• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Im not fat anymore....

cypres

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Im new here. Wanted to introduce myself and get some advice also. My name is Kirt. 17 yeas of age and currently 163lbs @ 5' 8" When I was 11 or so I gained alot of weight...err Fat. I was about 5' 1" and weighed around 140. I believe I wore size 38 waist pants. About three years ago I started working out during the summer. I'd ride my bike the mile ( all uphill ) to the gym, work out for a couple of hours and then ride back. I did this on a daily basis for about 4 months straight. I was unknowledgable then and just assumed the more I worked out the more I would lose fat and gain muscle. I did not leave any rest days or anything. :finger: I ate nothing but meat and protein shakes. I stopped after about 10months. When I stopped I was at 129lbs. I had lost ALOT of fat and was in size 32 jeans. I still had no mass though. Here I am today. I bought a home workout gym thing about a yr ago and Have been eating alot, working out every other day, and resting. I have gained alot of mass. In the last 12 months or so and have also gained some fat. I need advice on a workout routine, diet, and what parts I really need to work on. I can take photo's if that will help. I just need to know where to take them of. I want to have alot more mass, and get more cut too. I know it cannot be done at the same time though. Thank you for you help and suggestions. Sorry it was so long.

Thanks,

Kirt

look at my pics im 5 foot 9... 168 those pics are old but im not fat at all

well I dont quite look like that Hata. I believe I have alot more fat. haha, How do I figure out my body fat. I tried a girth calculator type of thing. It said 13.2 How do I more accurately figure it out? I know your supposed to be able to see your abs at 10% or something like that... I have a six pack when I tighten my abs, but I dont know how to do anything with body fat. Thanks, Let me know,

Kirt

cypres welcome to IM!..............dont worry about silly fat% numbers.....go by how you look and what your measurements are......smaller waist=less fat

Hey foreman, I guess that would make more sense... what about big ron though? doesnt he have like a 40 inch waist? haha... Anyone have any cutting diets that wont lose any bulk? I know I know, but I want to try to keep some of what I have....

O yea, and how do I pose correctly.. are there any secrets or tips... I dont know If I flex anything correctly or whatnot..

Thanks,

Kirt

Last edited:
Welcome aboard!

Read the stickies, they'll get you going in the right direction.

hallo1zp.gif

Back