• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

"Hulk Hogan"

IML Gear Cream!
Tough Old Man said:
Give you all 1 clue. I wore a mohawk and a beard and no I was not animal from the road warriors. They came in after I left.

I am sticking with fabulous moolah.

Why all of the suspense? just let us know and show us a pic. Is it some deep dark secret or something. I would really like to know, I'm not trying to be sarcastic or anything. I think it is cool.

I tried to put a mohawk on his pic in the gallery, but I can't figure it out.

Mr. T???????

ForemanRules said:
Actually the spelling was correct, the problem was that I used the wrong word........you might have caught that if you had better grammar skills or a solid understanding of the English language :laugh:

400 Dl at 220 is good for a beginner........but I wouldn't brag about it, there 16 year old girls that can do that.
I would tell you it was a common usage error, but I thought that would only cause further confusion on your part.

As for your training advice, you post well over seven dozen times every day. Perhaps it's time you focused a little more on hitting the weights and a little less trying to degrade teenagers to make your own pathetic life seem a little bit better. I mean really, you're an adult and you decided to make a juvenile comment to which you knew I would respond due to my argumentative nature. I could've ignored it, but, quite frankly, I enjoy making fun of you as well.

I'd bet that there are some sixteen-year-old girls who can do that, but I'd also bet that you couldn't. Nevermind... you did that at the age of ten at a BW of 50. I guess I just forgot who I was talking to once again...

mervin said:
Why all of the suspense? just let us know and show us a pic. Is it some deep dark secret or something. I would really like to know, I'm not trying to be sarcastic or anything. I think it is cool.
I guess the same reason that MinO lee doesn't tell us whether she is a man or a woman. Guess it's really none of everyones business.

I mean what is it you don't believe
1) that I wrestled in the WWF
2) couldn't bench 670lbs
3) That I didn't abuse Gear in the late 70's for 7 solid years
4) That my left shoulder broke while warming up with 500 lbs on the bench press
5) That I was Rick Zumwalt's double in some of his pictires IE: Over the Top
6) That I ate 10,000 calories a day for almost 7 yrs
7) I once drank 54 bottles of beer in 4 hours at the night club I owned in Covina, Ca called "PT BILLY"S"
8) That every so often I fight in the bars down here in Rosarito for money
9) That I've fucked over 200 different woman and have never been single since I was 18 yrs old.
10) That I don't give a fuck whether you believe any of the above

Tough Old Man said:
I guess the same reason that MinO lee doesn't tell us whether she is a man or a woman. Guess it's really none of everyones business.

2) couldn't bench 670lbs
7) I once drank 54 bottles of beer in 4 hours at the night club I owned in Covina, Ca called "PT BILLY"S"
9) That I've fucked over 200 different woman and have never been single since I was 18 yrs old.
I thought that you claimed to be the Rick Zumwalt from the Stalone movie Over the Top...who just happens to be dead.

hof_sup.jpg

Kinda looks like Superstar Billy Graham :laugh:

IML Gear Cream!
Squaggleboggin said:
I would tell you it was a common usage error, but I thought that would only cause further confusion on your part.

As for your training advice, you post well over seven dozen times every day. Perhaps it's time you focused a little more on hitting the weights and a little less trying to degrade teenagers to make your own pathetic life seem a little bit better. I mean really, you're an adult and you decided to make a juvenile comment to which you knew I would respond due to my argumentative nature. I could've ignored it, but, quite frankly, I enjoy making fun of you as well.

I'd bet that there are some sixteen-year-old girls who can do that, but I'd also bet that you couldn't. Nevermind... you did that at the age of ten at a BW of 50. I guess I just forgot who I was talking to once again...

I don't deadlift but I would bet you I can still do 405lbs easily....but would probably get a hernia doing it.

And you need to be more secure in yourself......I was just kidding with you when I posted that...
:thumb: I think you have good stats for a natural 16 year old :clapping:

Tough Old Man said:

2) couldn't bench 670lbs

Wow, you really have some deep rooted problems with insecurity. I was trying to be nice and maybe join your fan club. I used to be a serious wrestling fan. Now i think you could be making it up to get some attention. We do like normal people around here, you don't HAVE to be somebody special.

mervin said:
Wow, you really have some deep rooted problems with insecurity. I was trying to be nice and maybe join your fan club. I used to be a serious wrestling fan. Now i think you could be making it up to get some attention. We do like normal people around here, you don't HAVE to be somebody special.
If he does have deep-rooted problems, telling him this won't help.

If he is doing this for attention, you just added fuel to his fire.

Every single one of us is special, which takes away the uniqueness of that special quality. Weird, huh?

mervin said:
I'm not wrestling no more and haven't since 1984.

1) What makes you think I need a fan club for any reason.
2) Attention. Yes you finally figured me out. I need attention and that's why I bring the subject up on everyone of my post.
3) Insecurity. I live in Mexico so I don't have to face anyone in the U.S. I'm ashamed of myself and I live in a shack down here with dirt floors and have to hunt my food with a bow and arrow. I have no electricity, phone, water or gas. I'm hoping you all will feel sorry for me and send me money so I won't have to live like this and feel insecure.
4) I've never wrestled and made this all up so I could have little fuckers like you haunt me for the rest of my life.
5) You have the internet. If you want to find my past out I'll let start by searching for the following. In the state of Calif I'm registered and licensed as a professional Body guard. The name of the business is PT's Personal Protection Svc. You search and find the owner of that which is me and then you'll know who I was in the WWF. This is all I'm going to give you and the rest is up to you if your so fasinated by me. Otherwise drop it if you don't want to put in the time.

Tough Old Man said:
I'm not wrestling no more and haven't since 1984.

1) What makes you think I need a fan club for any reason.
2) Attention. Yes you finally figured me out. I need attention and that's why I bring the subject up on everyone of my post.
3) Insecurity. I live in Mexico so I don't have to face anyone in the U.S. I'm ashamed of myself and I live in a shack down here with dirt floors and have to hunt my food with a bow and arrow. I have no electricity, phone, water or gas. I'm hoping you all will feel sorry for me and send me money so I won't have to live like this and feel insecure.
4) I've never wrestled and made this all up so I could have little fuckers like you haunt me for the rest of my life.
5) You have the internet. If you want to find my past out I'll let start by searching for the following. In the state of Calif I'm registered and licensed as a professional Body guard. The name of the business is PT's Personal Protection Svc. You search and find the owner of that which is me and then you'll know who I was in the WWF. This is all I'm going to give you and the rest is up to you if your so fasinated by me. Otherwise drop it if you don't want to put in the time.

I looked for about 2 mins and I still can't find it!!! NEED SPECIFICS MAN!!!!
OMGROFLMAO!

IainDaniel said:
hof_sup.jpg

Kinda looks like Superstar Billy Graham :laugh:

Yes, there's some resemblance to Superstar.
I was thinking Iron Sheik. Go to google and enter "Iron Sheik picture".

The Mohawk and beard don't jive, though.

BulkHead said:
Plenty Tough Reeves
Try REAVES not REEVES. As for Rick Zumwalt who died at 53 years old, I said I was his double. He was actually about 2" taller then me and I out weighed him by about 15 lbs. My arms back then were just shy of 23" and rick's were around 21.5".

IML Gear Cream!
Squaggleboggin said:
Every single one of us is special, which takes away the uniqueness of that special quality. Weird, huh?

we're all unique and special............just like everyone else

Wrong wrong wrong. In 1981 I had a 670 lb bench press while wrestling in the WWF. Hulk even as big as he was couldn't even bench 500 lbs. Get you facts straight. I know cause I was the strongest guy in the WWF weighing in at over 340 lbs. Now here's you another fact. Big John Stud was the 2nd strongest on the bench press and eventually even beat my 670 lb press getting a little over 700 lbs. I believe it was 705 lbs if I remember right.

PT

Dude , somehow I doubt you were out benching Tony Atlas . And Im fairly certain Hulk could bench 500 raw max if not over that in his prime in 1985.

IF <-- you really did wrestle in the 80's , u were amongst the wrestlers who inspired me to get into weight lifting in the first place when I was a kid. So im a pretty big fan of that era of wrestling.

I honestly don't remember anyone that left the WWF in 1984 that wore a mowhawk and a beard . Except "The Barbarian" (Who also went under the name "Warlord" ?) but he wrestled in the WWF after 1984 , n i don't even think he was around in the WWF in the late 70's .

Been trying to figure out who u are for awhile now , n can't seem to place you ...if u infact are/were telling the truth anyway.

The original poster in this thread is insane I agree with you , there's no way Hulk benched 700+ lbs , honestly i kinda doubt Tony Atlas , or anyone in the WWF could have benched over 700 lbs back then. Id be seriously surprised if any of u guys could do 650.

Most weight lifters can't do 700 lbs NOW .

Obviously I can't bench 500 lbs im not saying this as an insult to professional wrestlers , Its just these #'s are kinda crazy n like i said ive tried to place who u claim to be for a couple weeks n can't figure it out even tho wrestlers from the 80's are the reason i got into lifting in the first place heh.

Don Muraco shoulda made my list too that guy was ripped , infact It wouldn't surprise me if he benched the most out of the wwf guys at the time.\

I don't know why either. If you looked at me, you wouldn't really think I'm that strong, but I can probably deadlift more than most guys who weigh fifty pounds more than I do who seem to be ripped. Besides, there are guys who weigh in the 130s who deadlift over 700 pounds.
i know right...the guy in my avatar would not say that he is huge. don't get me wrong at 5'6" and 242lbs he is definately a big guy. but unless you know who he is i doubt many would guess he was one of the strongest people to ever walk the planet

OP

lou f couldnt even beat world class shot putter brian oldfield in the push press event in the old superstars compitition they use to have..

i think lou f missed 280#'s..

should stilll be on youtube.

what about when i think it was macho man spotted dino bravo on a bench that was 700 lbs, or was that fake. Wait is was jesse ventura i think.

impossible to tell how strong someone is by appearances alone. Everyone trying to predict how much someone could bench is just silly. Talk about bringing a dead thread back to life.

LOL oops, damn this old, but ya know what, i was on the boards them as well :)

Back