• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

"Hulk Hogan"

IML Gear Cream!
This was an entertaining read!

I guess the same reason that MinO lee doesn't tell us whether she is a man or a woman. Guess it's really none of everyones business.

I mean what is it you don't believe
1) that I wrestled in the WWF
2) couldn't bench 670lbs
3) That I didn't abuse Gear in the late 70's for 7 solid years
4) That my left shoulder broke while warming up with 500 lbs on the bench press
5) That I was Rick Zumwalt's double in some of his pictires IE: Over the Top
6) That I ate 10,000 calories a day for almost 7 yrs
7) I once drank 54 bottles of beer in 4 hours at the night club I owned in Covina, Ca called "PT BILLY"S"
8) That every so often I fight in the bars down here in Rosarito for money
9) That I've fucked over 200 different woman and have never been single since I was 18 yrs old.
10) That I don't give a fuck whether you believe any of the above

Tough Old Man if you owned a club out in Covina CA, then maybe you heard of gym in Covina back in the day named Astro Gym? Hogan was gona have a match in L.A. and he stopped off there to train one morning in 85, that day I saw him bench 585 for 5 reps.....so your b.s. is null and void just like your personal life stats.

If i remember right ot was Dino Bravo who benched the most of those guys back then. Back in the 70s and early 80s though Ken Patera was a bad ass. Competed in powerlifting in the pan am games and olympics i think. Had a big dead lift.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

I remember hearing the story that John Studd was in fact the bench press champ backstage .
Dont be so quick to judge people as fakes . I know there are a lot of fakes online but i know quite a few pro athletes who come on forums under false names .
Funny thing is ive seen them use their own real name and photos and get even more hate and accused of being fake even more as themselves .

Here is what I know...... TOM played this "who am I?" game for a long time. Although he denied it in this thread, at first he lead people to believe he was Rick Zumwalt, and it was him in the 1987 movie "Over the Top". I would know, since it was ME that figured out Zumwalt had died and I called him out. He didn't say a word, no response at all. Then months later he started saying he was Zumwalt's body double.

As far as I know, no one figured out who he claimed to be. Plenty Tough Reaves might have been it.

TOM was a prolific poster on IM, and for you folks that have been on here long enough to remember him, he was buddies with George Foreman Rules. If I remember correctly Foreman on at least one occasion went to go visit TOM in Mexico. At some point they had a falling out and became bitter enemies. Not long after TOM dropped out of site on IM, for no apparent reason. Foreman later said, again hopefully my memory serves me correctly, that TOM was murdered, or at least suspected that he was murdered, in a bar fight, which isn't too hard to believe since he always bragged how tough he was.

Warlord wrestled well onto the 90's for (WWF) , until he was injured in a car crash . Later he cameback for short spans .
He was last working as a bodyguard for Kimbo Slice and other celebs.

Its possible that he judt wasnt a big nsme, if hes telling the truth .

Only other ones that i can think of that look lile what he descibed would be
Jeep Swenson whos dead and wrestled in the 2000's,
Or Big Van Vader who of course wrestled well past 85.

Anyway on to the topic .
I think Hogan would have done very good if he trained for it .
No telling really .
He was never quite as big as he was listed and even if he was bigger doesnt always mean stronger .
Im sure plenty of guys in WWF were stronger than he was overall . Warlord i believe was benching near 700 at the time as well but he was juiced like a lemon .

Hmm I'm thinking of characters and can't seem to think of that one. I'm sure you did lift that much, tough. That's a good record to hold onto. Hulk is all looks. He looks strong but it's just his body type. I don't see him benching that much either. Tough who were you? We are waiting bro! I know you want to unveil your mystery.....

One Man Gang?

Gotta be Jesse the Body Ventura to be this jealous of Hulk, BROTHER! lol

Oops

Back