• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

buttocks

alexvega

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hi people. do you know what can i do, to get buttocks.
after lose to much weight i don`t have nothing.:(

Gain weight.

Mine goes up and down as my weight shifts as well, when I was in the 260+ range I was told I had black guy ass. I've always had a bit more caboose, but women seem to like that as opposed to no ass.

welll i pay the price for get buttocks, should i have gain weight,
that means increase the bf %

thanks

squatting and leg pressing with a stance that's wider than shoulder width will put more emphasis on the glutes. lunges are also another good exercise

full squats (all variations), lunges (all variations), step ups, DLs (all variations)

Squats amigo, not only do they help the whole body grow but at least with me they make your butt grow.

Squats and lunges........if that dosent work then nothing will.

i am a guy how always had trainig with squat a nd lunges.

i need other exercise, more specific.

sure i consider my genetic. all the members on the family are lack of butocks
jajjaja.

thanks so much people

alexvega said:

jajjaja.

thanks so much people

:hmmm:

alexvega said:

jajjaja.

thanks so much people
If squats aren't doing it there is nothing else you can really do that's better.

Try some good mornings. Those always make my ass incredibly sore. Various forms of deadlifts and glute ham raises are also great.

alexvega said:
always did squat and lung
what can i do ?

gotcha. just b/c you've always done them doesn't mean you should take them outta your program. you're not doin' any bs parallel squatting are ya? do you change your set/rep parameters every 4-6 weeks and switch up a few of the exercises?

full squats (most importantly)
front squats
hack squats
bulgarian squats
forward lunges
reverse lunges
step ups
RDLs or SDLs
CDLs
GMs are good too as someone mentioned

sorry iam from Cr . can you give a example of
this exercise
i don´t know them.
RDLs or SDLs
CDLs
GMs are good too as someone mentioned

thanks a lot.

CowPimp said:
Try some good mornings. Those always make my ass incredibly sore. Various forms of deadlifts and glute ham raises are also great.
Does going below parallel on a squat hit the glutes any more than just going to parallel?

cfs3 said:
Does going below parallel on a squat hit the glutes any more than just going to parallel?

A greater range of motion, and in this case a greater stretch, is usually beneficial. In theory, it should lead to a stronger contraction due to the myotatic stretch reflex.

CowPimp said:
A greater range of motion, and in this case a greater stretch, is usually beneficial. In theory, it should lead to a stronger contraction due to the myotatic stretch reflex.
That's what I thought, but I wanted to make sure. (Would it be beyond bad taste to say that I didn't want to assume?)

Side thought: could you image what would happen if a person was squatting near their max and just dropped? The myotatic stretch reflex would have no time to take effect! Have you ever heard of this happening?

cfs3 said:
That's what I thought, but I wanted to make sure. (Would it be beyond bad taste to say that I didn't want to assume?)

Side thought: could you image what would happen if a person was squatting near their max and just dropped? The myotatic stretch reflex would have no time to take effect! Have you ever heard of this happening?

Yes, horrible taste. Haha. Kidding kidding.

What do you mean by dropped? Are you talking about a quick intentional drop, or the result of passing out or some such involuntary reason?

CowPimp said:
Yes, horrible taste. Haha. Kidding kidding.

What do you mean by dropped? Are you talking about a quick intentional drop, or the result of passing out or some such involuntary reason?
Sick bastard.

An unintentional drop for some reason.

cfs3 said:
Sick bastard.

An unintentional drop for some reason.

Yeah, well you have more to worry about than your stretch reflex if that happens. Heh. That's why you should always squat in a rack.

Back