Maximum Results without the Extra fat?

Rep Points

Maximum Results without the Extra fat?

First of all here are my stats.

20 years old 6'3
    Started bulking at 190 and now i am at 213.

I have noticed the changes in me arms and other parts. But as with bulking I have also noticed the fat. I understand that fat is part of bulking up but my question is can I incorporate intense cardio workouts into my training to minimize the fat gain.

Here is my workout.

Monday:
    Bicep and back

Tuesday
    Tricep and Chest

Wednesday
    Legs

Thursday
    Bicep and back

Friday
    Tricep and Chest

Saturday and Sunday off

I really need help with this and also any suggestions with bulking up would be good.

Rep Points

Sets, reps???
    I highly recommend all IronMagLabs supplements!
    www.ironmaglabs.com

Fueled by Testosterone

Rep Points

I would say you should cut for a few weeks then go back to bulking up again.

However, you could definitely incorporate some cardio into your routine to minimize fat gains. By the same token, you can pay a little bit more attention to your diet and changes in your body weight/composition to make sure that you are gaining slow enough that the weight you're putting on is mostly muscle.

I say start by incorporating some low to moderate intensity cardio 2-3 days per week for around 30 minutes or so. You may also consider some form of higher intensity cardio for less time like interval training (HIIT) or sprinting.

Also, why train your upper body twice as much as your lower body?
    The only time it's bad to feel the burn is when you're peeing...

CowPimp Likes Iron - My Journal
    1RM Videos

Is Doin It 4 Da Shorteez

Rep Points

if you are growing every where else then I would keep all of your training the same and just make some adjustments to your diet. maybe do some carb cycling, etc.
    William F. Buckley describes a conservative as, "someone who stands athwart history, yelling Stop." - and then proceeds to drag civilization back to times best left in history's dungheap.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by LAM
    if you are growing every where else then I would keep all of your training the same and just make some adjustments to your diet. maybe do some carb cycling, etc.
    Explain carb cycling please?

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by CowPimp
    I would say you should cut for a few weeks then go back to bulking up again.

However, you could definitely incorporate some cardio into your routine to minimize fat gains. By the same token, you can pay a little bit more attention to your diet and changes in your body weight/composition to make sure that you are gaining slow enough that the weight you're putting on is mostly muscle.

I say start by incorporating some low to moderate intensity cardio 2-3 days per week for around 30 minutes or so. You may also consider some form of higher intensity cardio for less time like interval training (HIIT) or sprinting.

Also, why train your upper body twice as much as your lower body?
    The gains I am experiencing are fast so they are not pure muscle, so I will def incorporate cardio.

Would doing cardio everyday in the morning except for days i am doing legs is that good or will that interfere with my gains.

but i had sex right now so that should be my cardio for tonight lol god girls are slutty these days.

Fueled by Testosterone

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by poloblue22
    The gains I am experiencing are fast so they are not pure muscle, so I will def incorporate cardio.

Would doing cardio everyday in the morning except for days i am doing legs is that good or will that interfere with my gains.

but i had sex right now so that should be my cardio for tonight lol god girls are slutty these days.
    There is no need to do cardio every day. Like I said, start with 2-3 times per week. If that doesn't do it, then adjust your diet.
    The only time it's bad to feel the burn is when you're peeing...

CowPimp Likes Iron - My Journal
    1RM Videos

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Training does not make you fat, this is a dietary topic.

Is Doin It 4 Da Shorteez

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by poloblue22
    Explain carb cycling please?
    Carbohydrate Cycling
    William F. Buckley describes a conservative as, "someone who stands athwart history, yelling Stop." - and then proceeds to drag civilization back to times best left in history's dungheap.