• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

andropen 275 after d-bol only cycle

Rice_Rocket1

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Right now i am about to finish a 8 week only d-bol cycle.I did not see much results so far, so i was wondering if i could jump into a 12 week cycle of Andropen 275 right away? is this a bad idea, or could i go ahead with the andropen 275?Any advice or ideas would be helpful.NO SMATR ASSES PLEASE.

u do agree some people will want to make smart ass remarks... ur smart enough to see it coming at least... was ur dbol real? what dosage were u taking? did u feel it at all? why would u run dbol for 8 weeks solo??

you have no business using steroids, get off, now.

how long have you been training ? what was your diet like ? 8 weeks of dbol only ?...oral only cycles are crap. if you aren't ready for needles you aren't ready for real gear

LAM said:
how long have you been training ? what was your diet like ? 8 weeks of dbol only ?...oral only cycles are crap. if you aren't ready for needles you aren't ready for real gear
ditto

Rice_Rocket1 said:
Right now i am about to finish a 8 week only d-bol cycle.I did not see much results so far, so i was wondering if i could jump into a 12 week cycle of Andropen 275 right away? is this a bad idea, or could i go ahead with the andropen 275?Any advice or ideas would be helpful.NO SMATR ASSES PLEASE.
my God!!!!
People this is why you need to be educated before using Prescription drugs.

yes the d-bol was real and i was taking 30mg of d-bol a day.I have been training for nine years now and i just wanted a little help so i used a d-bol only cycle.I only gain about 15lbs of total weight and about 10lbs of muscle and 5lbs of fat/water.I was wanting to jump to andropen 275 so that i would not have to waste my pct supplies on my small gains but was afraid that it would be bad to be on steroids for so long.

Rice_Rocket1 said:
yes the d-bol was real and i was taking 30mg of d-bol a day.I have been training for nine years now and i just wanted a little help so i used a d-bol only cycle.I only gain about 15lbs of total weight and about 10lbs of muscle and 5lbs of fat/water.I was wanting to jump to andropen 275 so that i would not have to waste my pct supplies on my small gains but was afraid that it would be bad to be on steroids for so long.
just come off and do pct, 10lbs of muscle is nothing to be ashamed of

Back