• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Even Bar during exercise

Gunzz160

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
If the bar goes up even during, for example bench, incline or preacher curl, an exercise does this mean that both sides of the body are being worked at the same time. Last week I was having a problem with Incline bench when I would do the reps normal my left arm would be higher and then my right side. But when I tried to keep the bar even if felt like I was only lifting with my right side and felt practically nothing in my left side. My spotter said that when I when to full extension my left arm was higher. Please help with explaining some solutions. Thanks

that happened to me too, my right side felt like it was doing all the work until i added 1-5lbs on the left side like this for example:
right side bar=65lbs
left side bar 65-70lbs
then after doin that for awhile it evened out for me

Solution: Use dumbbells. This will force your arms to work independently of one another and with greater intensity. Use the same weight for both arms and eventually the strength will be forced to even out.

kenwood said:
right side bar=65lbs
left side bar 65-70lbs

I have never heard of anyone doing that, and I've been lifting for 23 years

kenwood said:
that happened to me too, my right side felt like it was doing all the work until i added 1-5lbs on the left side like this for example:
right side bar=65lbs
left side bar 65-70lbs
then after doin that for awhile it evened out for me
I have no idea who taught you that and I know it wan't cowpimp. If your going to give advice, please do it correctly instead of putting out something stupid. Someone might just be reading your replies.

Tough

Tough Old Man said:
I have no idea who taught you that and I know it wan't cowpimp. If your going to give advice, please do it correctly instead of putting out something stupid. Someone might just be reading your replies.

Tough
Obviously he didn't think it was incorrect, or else he wouldn't have posted it.
thumb.gif

Back