• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Bodybuilding NOT GOOD?

pumpthatiron

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Most of the places I read online say that bodybuilding is not a good treatment of Gynecomastia. It just causes ur chest to protude further causing you to have fake boobs... Somebody wanna comment on this?

pumpthatiron said:
Most of the places I read online say that bodybuilding is not a good treatment of Gynecomastia. It just causes ur chest to protude further causing you to have fake boobs... Somebody wanna comment on this?

lol.. isnt that a good thing for a lady with small boobs? I was actually wondering about that.. could taking roids and bitch tits be a solution to breast implants?

I have a few more questions:
Is the moon really made of cheese?
Is santa clauss really? If not, who was that fat old white guy that was humping my mum winter of 85?
How about size? is a big penis the desired size?
Is a 3some really a 3some? How can you have one penis in two pussys?

That is one of the stupidest things I have ever heard........and that includes all the stupid things I say.

With a low bf, it will take mucho mucho mass to get the man-boob look.

how does bodybuilding give you fake boobs :confused:

pumpthatiron said:
http://www.plasticsurgery4u.com/procedure_folder/male_breast/treatment_for_gynecomastia.html

it's not what i made up. it's what i've read. I think what they're saying is that if u have mass, then ur tissue sticks out more and thus u get puffier nipples...

lol. the money grubbing doctor from that website probably has zero experience or knowledge about resistance training. he is bashing bodybuilding because he could possible lose patients (profits) that would prefer to get rid of gyno naturally through exercise and lowering body fat vs opting for surgery...

ForemanRules said:
That is one of the stupidest things I have ever heard........and that includes all the stupid things I say.
Now you know it's stupid. I know that Foreman says a lot of stupid things, and for him to say this, it must really be stupid.

And it is.

so i still have hope thru bodybuilding and diet right

Yes. You don't even need to be a bodybuilder per se. Just eat right. I haven't trained for anything but strength, and my appearance has still changed significantly.

Anyone can show up to the gym, not anyone has the dicipline or know how to eat right.

If you are hoping training will get rid of gyno though (since you mention 'treatment') then no, it is not treatment for a calcified lump under your nipple. That has to be removed by surgery. That is what gyno is, if you are just fat then you are fat.

ForemanRules said:
And that's no small feat.

min0 lee said:
And that's no small feat.
Owned-Snail.gif

Back