• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What cycle should be used for Dianabol

radradioman

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
should you use a 100 tab cycle or a 200 tab cycle? Whats best? And how should it be cycled for best bulking results? Once you get done with a cycle how long do those gains stay with you? Is 300 bucks a good price for 200 tabs?

A D-blo cycle only is a no no

i know a guy taht did dbol only and loved it when he was on....but afterwards he HATED it....would never recommend it...

radradioman said:
should you use a 100 tab cycle or a 200 tab cycle? Whats best? And how should it be cycled for best bulking results? Once you get done with a cycle how long do those gains stay with you? Is 300 bucks a good price for 200 tabs?

dbol only cycles are crap. you blow up like a ballon and deflate just as fast when you come off. if you are a newbie (which you have to be to even think about using a dbol only cycle) you can make the same gains with out it. use a 40/40/20 and eat around 4k cals

kraziplaya said:
i know a guy taht did dbol only and loved it when he was on....but afterwards he HATED it....would never recommend it...
i did it :eek:, its fine if you know what to expect from it. I knew a lot of the weight i would put on would be from water, but the boast it gives to your training and recovery is well worth it.

I dont really see why there is such a stigma attached to dbol only cycles, obvioulsy it not gonna compare to a 12 week cycle of test, but as long as you understand that then im not so sure what the problem is.

So whos gonna be the first to jump all over this post :)

LAM said:
dbol only cycles are crap. you blow up like a ballon and deflate just as fast when you come off. if you are a newbie (which you have to be to even think about using a dbol only cycle) you can make the same gains with out it. use a 40/40/20 and eat around 4k cals
I agree totally and if you insist on doing gear, make it Test only. Test should always be your base steroid when doing gear. If you want to do D-Bol, make sure you do test with it.

Tough

Thanks for the info! I was also wondering how much D-bol is sold for? You say I should stack with Test or do Test only. Where do i get Test? I live in da states, unfortunately.

Stu said:
i did it :eek:, its fine if you know what to expect from it. I knew a lot of the weight i would put on would be from water, but the boast it gives to your training and recovery is well worth it.

I dont really see why there is such a stigma attached to dbol only cycles, obvioulsy it not gonna compare to a 12 week cycle of test, but as long as you understand that then im not so sure what the problem is.

Pussy

LAM said:

What do you mean 40/40/20? Whats a good way to increase my daily appetite then?

40% protein/40% carbs/20% fats

increasing the intensity of your training should help to stimulate your appetite. along with sticking to regular meal times every 3 hours. if you have trouble eating a lot a 33/33/33 may be easier due to the higher ratio of fat

IML Gear Cream!
Stu said:

i totally agree stu, dbol is a great mass steroid, so what if you hold about 10lbs of water on it, just have to factor that into the equation, if you gain 10lbs from dbol and lose it all post cycle then you have done something seriously wrong

radradioman said:
Thanks for the info! I was also wondering how much D-bol is sold for? You say I should stack with Test or do Test only. Where do i get Test? I live in da states, unfortunately.
dbol shouldn't be anymore than $1 per 10mg tab...at least that is what it is where I am (chicago area)

Take the test...if you have never run a cycle take test enanthate. It is the least amount of injections compared to other types. If your supplier gets dbol than he should get test. They're both extremely common

radradioman said:
Reasons to do a Oral steroid cycle only.
1. You are scared of nedels
2. You are scared of nedles
3. same as 1 and 2

Reasons to do a test only cycle.

1. Its safer than any oral steroid ( esp. D-bol, Anadrol and Stennox)
2. You will get better gains than you will from an oral only cycle
3. You will hold more of your gains then you will from an oral only cycle

ForemanRules said:
Reasons to do a Oral steroid cycle only.
1. You are scared of nedels
2. You are scared of nedles
3. same as 1 and 2
4. You don't know how to spell needle.

dbol only cycles are fine if you're gonna run like 4 week blitz... You'll gain about 5-8lbs net, and because it's a quick cycle, you're body will be able to adapt. the problem is most idiots try to run a 5- 8 week dbol only cycle.... dbol only cycles are fine if people realize that they can't stay on it like an injectable...and actually expect to keep more than 5-8lbs...that and their livers will be beat like a piece of leather....

dbol cycles are OK for a trainer who is well below their genetic potential. once you get some real size going they don't do squat unless you use some kind of rediculous dosage

My mate did Dbol for 12 weeks, got huge but in the same amount if time, shrunk back to where he was. Looked good when on it, lifts increased so did his size considerably, but at the end it was just pointless. I always thought Dbol were best suited to kickstarting cycles for 4-6 weeks etc when stacked with other goodies.

lnvanry said:
dbol shouldn't be anymore than $1 per 10mg tab...at least that is what it is where I am (chicago area)
you shouldnt really pay anymore than $20 for 100

Stu said:
you shouldnt really pay anymore than $20 for 100
Yes if you go and buy them in Mexico :rolleyes:

we dont want you here

Stu said:
we dont want you here
Don't worry....the UK is the last place I would move to :p

yeah go to france, you'd get on with those lot

Stu said:
yeah go to france, you'd get on with those lot
I did read that women in the UK were one cup size bigger on average then American women.....if thats true I might reconsider. :hmmm:

841257.jpg

LAM said:

I know this is off topic but, whats your opinion on isocaloric versus the 40/40/20 for bulking?

Edit : um not that this thread is still on topic :rolleyes:

ST240 said:
I know this is off topic but, whats your opinion on isocaloric versus the 40/40/20 for bulking?

Edit : um not that this thread is still on topic :rolleyes:

if you are already lean I think that it's easier to clean bulk going isocaloric or for those who have a small appetite. if you like to eat and can eat a lot and still keep it clean then the 40/40/20 may be better for you

LAM said:
if you are already lean I think that it's easier to clean bulk going isocaloric or for those who have a small appetite. if you like to eat and can eat a lot and still keep it clean then the 40/40/20 may be better for you

neither one "builds muscle better" than the other though correct? My new clean bulk diet is currently at 37/41/22 protein/carbs/fat respectively. I find it very hard to add fats to my diet without "choking" them down :laugh: . So i think ill just leave it at that... i think i should balance the protein/carbs though.

Back