• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

1st Cycle any ideas?

JDuey

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
in about one month i want to start my first cycle, im at about 175 with 8% BF around 5'10". should i start with Deca or Test? and if I could what type?

train for 1-2 more years naturally......when you hit 190 at 8-9% then gass up

thxs but i made up my mind and i would like to take the cycle in the coming months.

5'10 175 is small........only a super middle weight.......thats a small boxer in case you don't know...
But if you want the easy out go ahead.......most people are lazy like that
Shit I was 175 at 14 and benching 275 raw

i dont know what type of body ur after but im after the nice bulk/lean body. not that lil FAT round turkey body.

JDuey said:
i dont know what type of body ur after but im after the nice bulk/lean body. not that lil FAT round turkey body.
well so far you have built the base of a solid 15 year old :thumb:

ok, na but please stick to the topic. i really want some expert advice.

JDuey said:
ok, na but please stick to the topic. i really want some expert advice.
Ok
Don't take steroids until you have built a solid natural base......and are 21 or over........4 years hard natural training at least. :thumb:

JDuey said:
should i start with Deca or Test? and if I could what type?

the fact that you asked such a basic question means that you are a LONG way off from knowing how to properly administer steroids. it's obvious that you haven't done any research.

I would suggest that you do some research for the next year before you go fuking around with your endocrine system...

IML Gear Cream!
im 18 years old. I started working out seriously for about 4 months already. Before it was just on and off.

JDuey said:
im 18 years old. I started working out seriously for about 4 months already. Before it was just on and off.
JDuey said:
in about one month i want to start my first cycle, im at about 175 with 8% BF around 5'10". should i start with Deca or Test? and if I could what type?
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny:

wow im srry mr. olympia. first of all listen mr. turkey boy i was trying to be serious and get honest answers. But your dumbass who saids that u bench 275 when u were 14 thats bull. So that means you should be benching about a good 600 right now. Alright good hope to see you in world strongest men comp.

JDuey said:
wow im srry mr. olympia. first of all listen mr. turkey boy i was trying to be serious and get honest answers. But your dumbass who saids that u bench 275 when u were 14 thats bull. So that means you should be benching about a good 600 right now. Alright good hope to see you in world strongest men comp.
I admit it was right before my 15th B-day....but I was still only 14 ;)

I hit 550 at 257 about 4 years ago :thumb:

Don't worry you will never hit close to 350.......you're too lazy and much to stupid :laugh:

w/e dude im alrdy hiting 245 a good 4 times naturally and on and off the gym and your telling me im not going to hit 350 ok w/e. Remember i hope to see u in mr olympia or srry for you Mr. turkey boy in worlds strongest men. K Well god Bless

just give the man the info he wants... whats the big deal?

JDuey said:

C'mon now lets not play games here.

Even if it was ok for you to juice at 18, which its not, you've only been training for 4 MONTHS?? Dude, I'm usually not one to make assumptions or generalizations, but im willing to bet that your diet or training regieme is not in check.

Now you can call Foreman an "asshole" or "monkey boy" or whatever it was you called him, taking nothing from this leaving this board thinking he's an arrogant know-it-all asshole (which he kinda is :laugh: ) and hope for better luck on another board. However, I am willing to gaurantee you (or your money back), that the responses will be the same no matter where you go.

Ask any of the people who have juiced young and they will tell you they wish they would have waited, myself included. I did one about a year and a half ago and even with that 1.5 year i've gained and knowing what i know now, I still wouldn't do a cycle and im not going to until im much older and much more knowledgable. I don't know jack shit buddy and trust me, neither do you. The cycle i did was very small and i got off lucky without much damage. But i'll be enjoying the elevation at 5'8" for the rest of my life because whatever growing potential i had, is now shot... Trust me bro it's not worth it.

None of us can change your mind. Do what you want seriously. No one is going to stop you, its a free country. But you'll regret it if you go through with it i promise you that. I regret it. And if you end up ignoring the warnings, you are in desperate need of some research before you should even think about poking yourself with a needle.

My 2 cents.

JDuey said:
w/e dude im alrdy hiting 245 a good 4 times naturally and on and off the gym and your telling me im not going to hit 350 ok w/e. Remember i hope to see u in mr olympia or srry for you Mr. turkey boy in worlds strongest men. K Well god Bless
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
I did more than that at 15
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
245 for 4 after 4 months of lifting.......................more like 185 for 2 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yo St 240 i was going to wait a good year before i started my first cycle. But the thing is that i know people that are about the same age as me and they have taken steroids and did not have damage. But if and when i do wat would be rather preffered Deca or test.

IML Gear Cream!
JDuey said:
Yo St 240 i was going to wait a good year before i started my first cycle. But the thing is that i know people that are about the same age as me and they have taken steroids and did not have damage. But if and when i do wat would be rather preffered Deca or test.

I did 400mg test and 250mg deca per week. If i were you id leave the deca out and do a test only cycle. You'd still better do some research to time your PCT, learn about proper injection technique and everything. What do you know about the subject as of now? Seriously youre best off reading other people's threads.

Edit: Honestly dude. What is your diet like?

Take some English classes before you take those steroids dummy.

JDuey said:
But the thing is that i know people that are about the same age as me and they have taken steroids and did not have damage.

I'm 100% positive that none of the teens that you know using gear are getting blood work done.

if you start off using steroids you will be royally screwed when you "try" to train naturally. with 4 months of training under your belt you have at least 5-6 years to go until you hit a real plateau. every single person that I know that started using gear in high school no longer lifts now, mostly due to injuries sustained.

skeletal muscle grows and strengthens much faster than the surrouding tendons and ligaments. using steroids are your level is almost a sure fire way to screw up your body for life.

LAM said:
I'm 100% positive that none of the teens that you know using gear are getting blood work done.

if you start off using steroids you will be royally screwed when you "try" to train naturally. with 4 months of training under your belt you have at least 5-6 years to go until you hit a real plateau. every single person that I know that started using gear in high school no longer lifts now, mostly due to injuries sustained.

skeletal muscle grows and strengthens much faster than the surrouding tendons and ligaments. using steroids are your level is almost a sure fire way to screw up your body for life.

He JDuey, I'd listen to the LAMinator...

LAM said:

LAM has spoken!

young d.... WHERE DID YOU GET THAT PIC OF THE GRANDMOTHER!!!!
hahahah fucking hilarious man
send me a PM or something!
so good

whats 175 in kilos be about 70kgs wouldnt it?????????/ i was 14 and 70kgs,,,,,and fuck i was skinny

Much like Lam start really pal. At 18 your body hasnt finished growing naturally. Use gear and it'll stunt your natural growth of adolescence just like smoking does. Secondly, your body isnt anywhere near ready to deal with proper weight training. Thirdly, four months isnt gonna adjust you physique to deal with the physical stresses of lifting. Get a good solid base that you can naturally hold. Doing gear with an incorrect diet and a body not tuned to working its muscles, growing them and holding onto them. Whatever you manage to put on you'll more than probably lose. Fourth, there are so many types of gear with so many different effects so check them out and see what does what before just assuming you'll take just any old drug. Sort ya diet out and before you know it you'll be gaining and keeping natural muscle. When you stop growing as you did (a few years probably) then juice yourself as much as you want. I know it kind of sucks but patience is the way forward dude. Listen to these guys too, they know what they're talking about.

Back