• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Can someone refer me to a reliable internet source for gear?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASIA

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Does anyone know of a reputable (non-scam) web site that I can order from. My supplier and I had a falling out...

Muchas Gracias....

I see your future..........................
I see you paying lots of money for fake steroids..........
I see you not knowing how to use real steroids if and when you find them............

Yeah, thanks Foreman, your future telling abilities are way off...

ASIA said:
Yeah, thanks Foreman, your future telling abilities are way off...
really???? most here will tell you that a internet source for gear is about a 95% chance for fakes..

I will help you

PM me your credit card #

and I will take care of all you need
Please give me your Social security # and Drivers license #
Full name and address.......

A simple "No, there really arent' any." would have been fine, but it looks as though you love to see your words on the screen. ForeskinRules

ASIA said:
A simple "No, there really arent' any." would have been fine, but it looks as though you love to see your words on the screen. ForeskinRules
No.

928.gif

Who you callin' Stooge Musclechump?

Finally, thanks min0 lee, a simple direct answer...

ASIA said:
Do you like men with foreskins??????
I don't have one but you could wrap some bologna around my cock and pretend :)

ASIA said:
Finally, thanks min0 lee, a simple direct answer...
I advise you not to talk to that freak

ForemanRules said:
Do you like men with foreskins??????
I don't have one but you could wrap some bologna around my cock and pretend :)

Nah, no man interest here pal, but that guy in your pic looks like he just finished you off...

ASIA said:
Nah, no man interest here pal, but that guy in your pic looks like he just finished you off...
he has a hot ass :lick:

ASIA said:

Don't you know who that "guy" is? It's Chappelle..

ASIA said:
Does anyone know of a reputable (non-scam) web site that I can order from. My supplier and I had a falling out...

Muchas Gracias....
You obviously didn't read the board rules. Why don't you go back and read the one by Mudge before he throws you off this site. If I was you, I'd go back and try to delete this post altogether

Tough

drew.haynes said:
Don't you know who that "guy" is? It's Chappelle..

Yeah, I know, but I didn't want to flatter Foreskin, insinuating that Chapelle would actually finish him off.

IML Gear Cream!
Your Only warning..............Do not ask for sources!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back