• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Cappo's European vacation

cappo5150

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
In exactly One month I will be going on my first Euro trip for 2wks. The weather will be crappy but there will be less tourists. I will be visiting London, Paris, Amsterdam and Madrid. I'm planning on staying in hostels in each city except Madrid. Will be visiting familia there.

Besides the popular touristy spots, can you recommend any sites, shops, clubs or anything out of the norm to visit?

In Amsterdam, I will be there during this years Cannibis cup. I have a judges pass. So I'm looking forward to that. I won't be able to step into the red light district
mad.gif
cuz I'll be with my GF. Unless I can escape for a few hours.

Any tips on avoiding pick pockets, gypsies, etc?

Hey Hank, I'll be looking for you in Amsterdam
wink.gif

Wow this is my longest post ever.

The number of times your avatar has gotten me fired is amazing.

good luck in europe. :thumb:

cappo5150 said:
In exactly One month I will be going on my first Euro trip for 2wks. The weather will be crappy but there will be less tourists. I will be visiting London, Paris, Amsterdam and Madrid. I'm planning on staying in hostels in each city except Madrid. Will be visiting familia there.

Besides the popular touristy spots, can you recommend any sites, shops, clubs or anything out of the norm to visit?

In Amsterdam, I will be there during this years Cannibis cup. I have a judges pass. So I'm looking forward to that. I won't be able to step into the red light district
mad.gif

wink.gif

Beat up a French mime for me!

You can try absinthe here in America, you just need to find the right folks.

if you're in london

places to go

-camden market
-the londen eye

clubs

-fabric
-ministry of sound
-camden palace

things to avoid

-brixton
-stratford
-anywhere that smells like a crack den
-asians with backpacks on tube trains

cappo5150 said:

mad.gif

wink.gif

You coming to Amsterdam? you plan on going back?
This is the best city in the world!!!! once you've been here, you never want to go back!!!! on your GF, don't worry about her man, send her into the P.C. hoofdstraat, she will be looking at clothes all day long. This street is close to the Leidsplein and the Rijksmuseum. So you can take a nice tour trough the Red light district :eek:
And Clubs in Amsterdam? Just go to the RembrandPlein, and you'll find everything you need. Also the Dam? it's not that great, but it's a good excuse for you to visit the red light district( it's 300mtrs), and If you need weapons or something there is a gun store right between the Dam and The red light district. It's called The Old Man( no I'm not joking).
And if you really need a good time you need to visit the Old South part of the city, like The museumplein, the Van Baerlestraat Willemsparkstraat.

Things to watch out for:
- People offering you hotels for low prices, this is never true and you will pay a lot more then expected.
- If you visit the red light district, watch out for gangs, pimps and drunk or hi tourists :eek:
- "kutmarrokanen" "kutturken": immigrants, the bad kind. hang around every supermarket and big square. A few good ways to get rid of them are hitting them in the face, pull your gun out, just shooting one or two in the face will scare the rest of the pact.

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
THEUNIT(XXL) said:
- "kutmarrokanen" "kutturken": immigrants, the bad kind. hang around every supermarket and big square. A few good ways to get rid of them are hitting them in the face, pull your gun out, just shooting one or two in the face will scare the rest of the pact.
I will try not to use my strap when I'm there. Hey is Rotterdam worth visiting? How cold will it be next month?

Yeah man Rotterdam is great, it's the economic center of The Netherlands!
A lot of stuff to do over there!
Next month? you can't tell over here man, it should be very cold right now but instead it's very hot! next week it could be very cold, but next month it could be very hot.
And you better use it man, I'm locked and loaded all day everyday here man, people look peaceful over here but when shit goes of everybody panics. and your on your own. so stay strapped man!

Stu said:
if you're in london

places to go

-camden market
-the londen eye

clubs

-fabric
-ministry of sound
-camden palace

things to avoid

-brixton
-stratford
-anywhere that smells like a crack den
-asians with backpacks on tube trains
Wow ministry of sound still around? They used to put out great club CD's back in the day. What's up with asians on the trains?

In Spain, a day trip to Segovia would be good. It's about 30-45 minutes north of Madrid. Segovia is on the other side of a large mountain range, so the check the weather before you go. When I went to Segovia, it was 80 degrees and sunny in Madrid, but it was about 60 and cloudy in Segovia. If you like roasted pig, there are several restaurants specializing in that.

In Madrid, if you go to Plaza Mayor, don't eat or drink at the cafes there. A beer and a gin & tonic came to 16 euros. Luckily we had already eaten. It's not a bad place to walk around, though. Can't help you with clubs or restaurants.

If you head to the southeast coast, Alicante is much better than Benidorm.

Another possible day trip is Toledo, roughly an hour south-south-west of Madrid.

Buen viaje.

cappo5150 said:
Wow ministry of sound still around? They used to put out great club CD's back in the day. What's up with asians on the trains?
well some of them blow things up

Hey Captain, what about Valencia? I'm a sucker for Paella, I want to try some authentic food there. I was also thinking about visiting the Basque region. Ever been there?

You can buy that stuff in the UK. It's illegal in France.

Shae said:
Ever want to try this while they are in Europe?:

absinthe_montmartre_label.gif

cappo5150 said:
Hey Captain, what about Valencia? I'm a sucker for Paella, I want to try some authentic food there. I was also thinking about visiting the Basque region. Ever been there?

I haven't been to Valencia, but I was told that Barcelona was a better choice. On the north coast, I've only been to the Ferrol and La Coruna area (north, towards the west side). Ferrol is a working class town. La Coruna is more touristy (beaches, etc), but it won't be beach weather in the north in November.

As for paella, I love that stuff. You can get it in many regions (Madrid, Segovia, Toledo and Alicante for sure). It wasn't too popular in the north area.

Nick+ said:
You can buy that stuff in the UK. It's illegal in France.
That doesnt surprise me :rolleyes:

cappo5150 said:
This stuff was legal in Spain, so I brought back a bottle.
Hope you like scrambled brains for breakfast, save some of the pain killers you brought back cause your head will need it in the morning. That stuff is like you've gone on a shroom and tequila binge.

maniclion said:
Hope you like scrambled brains for breakfast, save some of the pain killers you brought back cause your head will need it in the morning. That stuff is like you've gone on a shroom and tequila binge.

Not as bad as this muck which someone left behind a couple of months ago.A dose of this the night before last, and I just think (maybe just maybe) that I've actually learned my lesson at last............The most god damned awful hangover yesterday in all eternity.
bottle.jpg

:D

cappo5150 said:

mad.gif

wink.gif

HAHAHA thats cool man!! just pm me when you know when you are in amsterdam and we can go train or just smoke some marijuana

Hank, I was there about a week and half ago. What a great city. Now I'm back in Good ol' USA.

Have a great trip.

Back