• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Post pics of the most beautiful places in the world

Milan%202.jpg

11290011-st-peters-basilica.jpg

st-peters-basilica-pieta.jpg

Foreman where is that? Italy? 16th chapel?

Devlin said:
Foreman would that be Il Duomo in Milan Italy?
first pic
the rest are St Peters in Rome

This is sunrise in Southern Utah, when I was hunting.

attachment.php

And some other ones of the rockies near my house when I was hiking. They are covered in some snow now.. And sorry for the small pics, the quality is too high on them and I cant attach them any bigger.

attachment.php

attachment.php

ForemanRules said:
first pic
the rest are St Peters in Rome

So the first pic is Il duomo in MIlan, Italy. Now isn't St. Peter's actually in Vatican City not Rome. If I remember my history the Vatican City, which is inside of Rome, is actually its own its own state. If I had my pics with me I also have pics of Il Duomo, St. Peter's in the Vatican, the Sistine Chapel, Florence Italy, Bologna Italy, Vicenza Italy and a few remote towns in Italy.

Foreman..did you go up on the roof of Il Duomo? It's was incredible up there.

Devlin said:
So the first pic is Il duomo in MIlan, Italy. Now isn't St. Peter's actually in Vatican City not Rome. If I remember my history the Vatican City, which is inside of Rome, is actually its own its own state. If I had my pics with me I also have pics of Il Duomo, St. Peter's in the Vatican, the Sistine Chapel, Florence Italy, Bologna Italy, Vicenza Italy and a few remote towns in Italy.

Foreman..did you go up on the roof of Il Duomo? It's was incredible up there.
Yes and Yes....its own Country actually.....

gococksDJS said:
It's not 16th chapel smart one, it's sistine chapel, in Ituhhlee.
Shit I have type that into a yahoo search and shit pop up..............give a nigga a break :rocker:

:funny::funny::funny:
gococksDJS said:
It's not 16th chapel smart one, it's sistine chapel, in Ituhhlee.
sixteen....that's classic

I Can post my favorite place :) My hometown of detroit :-D

d1.jpg

d4.jpg

d26.jpg

d29.jpg

d43.jpg

d50.jpg

d153.jpg

Aint it sooooo beautiful?

nice pics :thumb:
Detroit is a shit hole...........