• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What is the worst

Worst sport

• Nascar

Votes: 13 37.1%
  • Baseball

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Golf

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Volley ball

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Horse racing

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Soccer

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Tennis

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Diving

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Cricket

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Bowling

Votes: 2 5.7%

• Total voters
IML Gear Cream!
I really don't know why you decided to start picking on me, but I'm done.

Without a doubt NASCAR!

ForemanRules said:
Why???
Its the most popular sport in the world.....
I am not sure about his one.......didn' t the US host the womans wolrd cup a few years back and they couldn't sell enough tickets to cover the expenses????:hmmm:

I have to say tennis, I go bowling every now and then and it???s pretty entertaining. And even though I don???t watch NASCAR I do respect those guys going 200+ mph pretty much scraping side by side, not everyone can do that without shitting themselves and keeping in control.

I went to Talladega once.....it was the biggest conglomeration of white trash I have ever witnessed!

Nascar is not a fucking sport. Cars going round the same track for ages. Why ANYONE would find that exciting is beyond me

devildog88 said:
I am not sure about his one.......didn' t the US host the womans wolrd cup a few years back and they couldn't sell enough tickets to cover the expenses????:hmmm:
True, but America is not the World.

Ross051288 said:
Nascar is not a fucking sport. Cars going round the same track for ages. Why ANYONE would find that exciting is beyond me

Because there are a lot of people (mostly MEN) that are into cars. Along with that racing cars. And along with that, years of knowledge and strategy to go 3,4,500 miles as quickly as possible, and risking your life or limb doing it.
Unfortunately, the TV coverage doesn't do it justice, but to be there live can be one of the most exciting experiences you can do (if you are into cars).

You also have to be aware that there are teams competing on the racetrack, so until you realize that, know the drivers and which team they are on, you can't enjoy it much at all.

ihateschoolmt said:
Nascar takes second. I really just don't understand it. 3 hours of cars going in a circle?

imagine driving your riding mower at around 100+ MPH. that's what it's like driving one of those cars, they handle like shit...

Being a jockey (horse racing) is one dangerous and skilled occupation/profession.Surprised so many people voted against horse racing... :pissed:

IML Gear Cream!
Good God, when I used to work at a Cadillac Dealer the senior mechanic there just wouldn't shut the fuck up about nascar. I was like who gives a fuck about 3 hours of circles? I love cars but who the fuck wants to see that crap. Why not drag race or rally race. Which isn't even a sport by the way it's a hobby. A sport is something physical. I just wish all those silly litltle fuckers would understand that.

LAM said:
imagine driving your riding mower at around 100+ MPH. that's what it's like driving one of those cars, they handle like shit...
doesn't stop it being ridiculously boring to watch.
IMO as soon as an activity involves machines it's not a sport.

Golf to watch. Bowling to play (entertaining maybe but not much of a sport imo).

Back