CleverShopping

Smoking has been linked directly to sexual dysfunction in men

Rep Points

Smoking has been linked directly to sexual dysfunction in men

Hello guys! i am glad i am one of the member of this board. i actually join here to gain more friends where i can ask something more about smoking, who smokes and who wants to quit also..

Smoking has been linked directly to sexual dysfunction in men, and it's believed to have a similar effect in women. One noted urologist, speaking on the news program 60 Minutes, said when he sees a man smoking, he wonders when -- not if -- he will experience erectile dysfunction.
    A smoker’s risk of heart attack is more than twice that of nonsmokers. Cigarette smoking is the biggest risk factor for sudden cardiac death -- smokers are looking at two to four times the risk of nonsmokers. Studies have shown that cigarette smoking is also an important risk factor for stroke. The evidence also indicates that chronic exposure to environmental tobacco smoke (secondhand smoke, passive smoking) may increase the risk of heart disease.
    Quitting is Hard but pls don’t give UP!
    Although it’s quite expensive compare to other products, but the 100% assurance of quitting smoking for just a week is in here!
    NO NICOTINE FITS!!! NO willpower, and it helped you quit! You take 1 pill twice a day for 2 weeks, then quit smoking, cold turkey. Just like that! You continue the NOSMOQ for only a week or more, and if you do so, you will have no withdrawals or weird side-effects from quitting the NOSMOQ, either! I have been a non-smoker now since March 28, 2000... for just 7 days THANK YOU!

cooking up a storm
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by roseman
    Hello guys! i am glad i am one of the member of this board. i actually join here to gain more friends where i can ask something more about smoking, who smokes and who wants to quit also..

Smoking has been linked directly to sexual dysfunction in men, and it's believed to have a similar effect in women. One noted urologist, speaking on the news program 60 Minutes, said when he sees a man smoking, he wonders when -- not if -- he will experience erectile dysfunction.
    A smoker’s risk of heart attack is more than twice that of nonsmokers. Cigarette smoking is the biggest risk factor for sudden cardiac death -- smokers are looking at two to four times the risk of nonsmokers. Studies have shown that cigarette smoking is also an important risk factor for stroke. The evidence also indicates that chronic exposure to environmental tobacco smoke (secondhand smoke, passive smoking) may increase the risk of heart disease.
    Quitting is Hard but pls don’t give UP!
    Although it’s quite expensive compare to other products, but the 100% assurance of quitting smoking for just a week is in here!
    NO NICOTINE FITS!!! NO willpower, and it helped you quit! You take 1 pill twice a day for 2 weeks, then quit smoking, cold turkey. Just like that! You continue the NOSMOQ for only a week or more, and if you do so, you will have no withdrawals or weird side-effects from quitting the NOSMOQ, either! I have been a non-smoker now since March 28, 2000... for just 7 days THANK YOU!
    whats a nicotine fit?

Rep Points

I highly recommend all IronMagLabs supplements!
    www.ironmaglabs.com