My eating habits. Bad most likely. need help

Rep Points

My eating habits. Bad most likely. need help

Ok i'm an 18 year old male 5'11 170lbs and in ok shape i guess. I have a pretty good matabolism it seems because i tend to eat alot of crap and that needs to be changed. I'm looking to make my body lean and i work at almost every day mon-fri. I'll give you an example of what i usually eat in a week.

No Breakfast (not enough time, should i make time?)

Lunch - usually a salmon sandwich with malt vinegar in it on brown bread, grilled cheese

Dinner - Steak, Pork, Swiss Chalet, Roast Beef, Chicken, Broccoli, Wendy's, Collie Flower, Garlic Bread, Fries, Potatoes, Nachos with ground beef and cheese

Snacks - cookies, chips, cocktail weenies(pretty greasy)

So i know alot of that is bad but some of it is good so ya i'm not sure what i should most definitely cut out or not so if you could help and possibly direct me in a good diet so i can lose fat and get lean while working out.

Thanks!

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew_Payne
    Ok i'm an 18 year old male 5'11 170lbs and in ok shape i guess. I have a pretty good matabolism it seems because i tend to eat alot of crap and that needs to be changed. I'm looking to make my body lean and i work at almost every day mon-fri. I'll give you an example of what i usually eat in a week.

Lunch - usually a salmon sandwich with malt vinegar in it on brown bread, grilled cheese

Dinner - Steak, Pork, Swiss Chalet, Roast Beef, Chicken, Broccoli, Wendy's, Collie Flower, Garlic Bread, Fries, Potatoes, Nachos with ground beef and cheese

So i know alot of that is bad but some of it is good so ya i'm not sure what i should most definitely cut out or not so if you could help and possibly direct me in a good diet so i can lose fat and get lean while working out.

Thanks!
    A lot of saturated fat in that diet....

The good (maybe): steak (once in a blue), chicken (breast meat), broccoli, cauliflower, the salmon in the salmon sandwhich.

The bad: pretty much everything else.

There's a sticky that spells it all out at the top. Give it a read...it's a gooder

No breakfast?

Rep Points

Ya i eat what's tasty to me lol it's kinda bad. And should i eat breakfast everyday and what do you suggest?

Rep Points

Rep Points

That's a pretty big dinner, a little ranch dressing and we are in business.
    If sense were common, everyone would have it.

4/2007-Current 75th Ranked most popular image 1 spot behind Prince's bulge...

Check out my world famous Bob Loblaw's Law Blog at http://www.synergyhw.blogspot.com/...Just kidding, it's a health and wellness blog.

Rep Points

Thanks!
    A of all: You gotta eat breakfast...cereal, egg whites, fruit, oats....whatever but something
    B of all: Are you on any kind of lifting program or doing any cardio. And for that matter what are you trying to accomplish? It's always good to have a goal of some sort.
    C of all: Keep the chicken and fish- fruits and veggies...everything else...in my opinion, ditch it other than on RARE occasion.
    You have your work cut out for you thats for sure.

Rep Points

Well right now i've been working out almost every day for 2 weeks. And been doing 4 laps around a soccer field everyday to get back some endurance, that's all my cardio there. My goal is to get bigger and to get cut, like i want my muscles to show, like abs and stuff like that. I may also take creatine to help but i'm not sure yet.

Ya i started to eat healthy after my swiss chalet dinner tonight lol. So far i've had a bottle of water(i drink lots of water) and 2 apples, yummy....those buggers never fill me up. What do you suggest for a good snack because i'm one for a good taste in foods and ya i can't think of anything good for me that i enjoy the taste of lol.