Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

PreMium Grade ©

Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast
    happy sumo
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Post PreMium Grade ©

Ok.. I guess its time to start a new journal.

Training
    I am on a 3 on 1 off, 2 on 1 off schedule. It is a push/pull split, but I am doing high volume. I will just post what I do, when I do it. I occasionaly take a day off if I am still to sore.

Diet
    Its see food/eat food. Nothing particular, because I dont have a routine schedule with the type of work I do. I do get enough protein and cals though.

Stats/pics
    I will get stats/pics this weekend, so I have some progress pic to go off of.

I guess thats it for now, any questions just ask.
    P-side Inc.

"the post-workout high is more profound than any drug-induced rush imaginable." -Dante B.

High $ociety

Rep Points

yeeeeeeeah premo

What are you weighing right now?

Rep Points

All kidding aside...
    Good luck, Love to read peoples journals....great way to learn and get inspired.
    I highly recommend all IronMagLabs supplements!
    www.ironmaglabs.com

Rep Points

Jakey baby hehe! I know I'm a dork!

I wish I could have a seefood diet too no fair

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition & supplement information presented on IronMagazineForums.com's pages is intended as an educational resource and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website. As well as any exercise technique or regimen, diet, supplement, etc., particularly if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you are elderly or have chronic or recurring medical conditions. Discontinue any exercise that causes you pain or severe discomfort and consult a medical expert. The statements made about products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (U.S.). They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any condition or disease. Please consult with your own physician or health care practitioner regarding the suggestions and recommendations made at IronMagazineForums.com. Neither the author of the information, nor the producer, nor distributors of such information make any warranty of any kind in regard to the content of the information presented on this website. Except as specifically stated on this site, neither IronMagazineForums.com, nor any of its authors or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of, or in connection with the use of this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. Sponsors pay for advertising space, we have no affiliation with the companies that have banners displayed on our websites. Please be advised it is your responsibility to check the laws that govern your country, state, or province in regards to items offered by some companies you may read about on this site.

happy sumo
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Thanks Foreman

And CI I weighed in at 206 last night. I want to stay below 210lbs, I look best in the 200-210 range.
    P-side Inc.

"the post-workout high is more profound than any drug-induced rush imaginable." -Dante B.

happy sumo
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jodi
    Jakey baby hehe! I know I'm a dork!

I wish I could have a seefood diet too no fair
    I had sushi today, and burritos, and protein shakes lol
    P-side Inc.

Rep Points

I shouldn't bitch. I had 2 einstein bagels today with garden veggie cream cheese. Couldn't help myself

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition & supplement information presented on IronMagazineForums.com's pages is intended as an educational resource and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website. As well as any exercise technique or regimen, diet, supplement, etc., particularly if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you are elderly or have chronic or recurring medical conditions. Discontinue any exercise that causes you pain or severe discomfort and consult a medical expert. The statements made about products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (U.S.). They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any condition or disease. Please consult with your own physician or health care practitioner regarding the suggestions and recommendations made at IronMagazineForums.com. Neither the author of the information, nor the producer, nor distributors of such information make any warranty of any kind in regard to the content of the information presented on this website. Except as specifically stated on this site, neither IronMagazineForums.com, nor any of its authors or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of, or in connection with the use of this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. Sponsors pay for advertising space, we have no affiliation with the companies that have banners displayed on our websites. Please be advised it is your responsibility to check the laws that govern your country, state, or province in regards to items offered by some companies you may read about on this site.

happy sumo
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

P-side Inc.

Fueled by Testosterone

Rep Points

Good luck sir. You usually seem to make pretty good progress when you stick with it.
    The only time it's bad to feel the burn is when you're peeing...

CowPimp Likes Iron - My Journal
    1RM Videos

this is why I'm hot!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

cool journal! I'll check in from time to time

End of the world
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Jake

That's a catchy title you've got. I'll be following along, too.

Lookin' for abs !
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by PreMier
    Ok.. I guess its time to start a new journal.

Training
    I am on a 3 on 1 off, 2 on 1 off schedule. It is a push/pull split, but I am doing high volume. I will just post what I do, when I do it. I occasionaly take a day off if I am still to sore.

Diet
    Its see food/eat food. Nothing particular, because I dont have a routine schedule with the type of work I do. I do get enough protein and cals though.

Stats/pics
    I will get stats/pics this weekend, so I have some progress pic to get off on.

I guess thats it for now, any questions just ask.
    This will be interesting . See above edit LOL

Welcome back to the land of journals Jake
    My Last Journal Before The One You're Reading Now
    Old Journals :
    My P/RR/S Journal
    My GWcaton Journal
    My Bulking Journal

Just remember, when you think you're done you've just started . DEADBOLT . 2005

End of the world
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Nice editing job, Gary.

happy sumo
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

If I get off on myself, does that mean Im gay?
    P-side Inc.

IM Ball Buster

Rep Points

nice! looking forward to this .

Fueled by Testosterone

Rep Points

If I get off on myself, does that mean Im gay?
    No, it just means you're way too vain and conceited. Hehe.

1RM Videos

Patrick
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Optimum Sports Performance

"In the beginners mind there are many possibilities, in the experts there are few."
    -Buddha's Little Instruction Book

is still around...

Rep Points

Hi jake! Kick some ass.

Oh and post some pictures

is still around...

Rep Points

and like jodi, i too wish i could have a seefood diet!

Fueled by Testosterone

Rep Points

I did a seefood diet once. I went from about 160 to 205 real fast, but then I had to cut back quite a lot of fluff.

1RM Videos

Patrick
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I see nothing wrong with a see food diet as long as these rules are followed:

1) you train like an animal
    2) you eat lots of healthy nutritious food
    3) you stay away from excess amounts of simple sugars
    4) you stay away from junk food
    5) you eat lots of healthy nutritious food
    6) you train like an animal
    Optimum Sports Performance

"In the beginners mind there are many possibilities, in the experts there are few."
    -Buddha's Little Instruction Book

happy sumo
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

aaaaand im doing all of the above. I will be eating plenty of chicken and elk, along with brown rice, squashes, and yams/sweet potato's.

I will take measurements and pics sometime later this week, when I have time and its decent weather outside.
    P-side Inc.

happy sumo
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Chest/Shoulder/Tricep

Im still weak, only been 3 weeks since I have been consistant, so go easy on me. Weights are increasing very good though, and most things feel light.. but I tend to burn out real fast. I guess my body has to rebuild its glycogen stores.

Flat BB
    135x12
    205x6
    225x6
    225x5
    225x4

CG bench
    155x8
    155x7
    155x7
    155x6

30* incline DB
    60x8
    60x7
    60x7

Front/lateral raises SS(super set)
    25x12/12
    25x10/10

DB military
    55x10
    55x9
    55x7

Lying DB tri extensions
    75x12
    75x10
    75x10

Rowing sprints
    60sec = FUCK! I had it on the wrong setting and it didnt tell me how far I went!
    60sec = 237m

Thats all I could do for sprints, I was dying. Im also going high volume on my routine now, and not training to failure. I need to get back into the swing of things before I start lifting 'heavy' again. I weighed in at 207lbs which is slightly more than normal, but I also liften in the evening today.

There are sooo many 'cougars' at the gym on Sunday night! This one kept coming over and talking to me.. she was really nice, in her mid 30's. Maybe I will see her again next sunday lol
    P-side Inc.

Rep Points

Hitting on the older chicks eh?

happy sumo
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

NO! She was hitting on me! But damn, I couldnt ever say no to her I mean just look at me, im a stallion

P-side Inc.

Rep Points

You sex pot you!!

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

That is all.

Lookin' for abs !
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Looks like Jake has a plan and is working it
    My Last Journal Before The One You're Reading Now
    Old Journals :
    My P/RR/S Journal
    My GWcaton Journal
    My Bulking Journal

Just remember, when you think you're done you've just started . DEADBOLT . 2005

this is why I'm hot!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

lookin good Jakey! hope we get those pics sometime this week!

Super Hero in Training

Rep Points

Thanks Foreman

And CI I weighed in at 206 last night. I want to stay below 210lbs, I look best in the 200-210 range.
    hey Jake- How tall are you?
    Success leaves clues. People who produce outstanding results do specific things to create those results

Nobody cares what you did yesterday or what you are going to do tomorrow. What is important is what you are doing NOW to solve our problem

THERE IS NO TOMORROW!
    - Appollo Creed

Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast