• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Headaches, real bad

YSK

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
When im working out, exerting force, like dumbell pressing or whatever, i get this real bad headache all of a sudden, it pounds with pain and i can barely finish the remaining reps for the set. Someone also has the same problem but he was recommended water i think, but i drink a lot of water during teh day. So it may be my sleep, but i get 8-10 hours of sleep a day. However i sleep at like 1-2 am and wake at 10 or 11? Is the late hours my problem?

If you are drinking coffee, or taking lots of sugar, caffine cut back.

Could be high blood pressure

Sounds like your blood pressure needs to be tested, your blood pressure will increase but it sounds like its increase way too much!

Should i go see a doctor. Argh, its getting worse and its preventing me from db pressing and other exercises. And after the huge headache at the back of my head, theres this long lasting throbbing pain which lasts often the entire day.

I have had that. It comes and then it goes. Your description is perfect.

I simply can't lift through it b/c of the pain and the fear that something is about to snap.

The only thing that I know it ISN'T is high blood pressure. I check that all the time - before, during and after this period and I have never had high blood pressure.

Vieope said:
When you do cardio, does that happen too?
No, lifting only.

When I am going through this, it happens, for example, while I am doing reps at 225 lbs on bench press. It starts about half-way through, and intensifies as I do reps. When you rack the weight, my head is throbbing and feels like it is going to explode.

Not a good feeling.

Then, it just suddenly quits happening. I have tried changin hydration, taking Alleve, taking aspirin...anything I can think of.

its a longshot, but do you make sure you are breathing right?

IML Gear Cream!
I got that like 8 years ago and it just went away after I took time off. I took a week off.

Back