• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Anabolic Xtreme by Designer

Well, pheremones aren't a proven technology in humans and many scientists believe that we do not even respond to them.

However as for anabolism its interesting that one would work in such a way, interesting indeed. So I know nothing about that product working in such a way honestly, search around on the ingredients.

Pheremone is just some BS they say. It is DMT (Desoxymethyltestosterone) i'm pretty sure. I know fore sure that it is the more important of the 2 isomers in ALRI'S ErgoMax LMG.

Thanks Mudge. The active ingredient is "17a-Methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol" and I have tried many searches but can't find any information on it.

Well, for starters you know it will hit the liver since its methylated. So he shouldn't stay in it 'forever' of course. I can try to search in a bit.

Alright cool. Thanks Mudge.

So far, I have only found it at one site that isn't talking about the product itself - and that site is a pay site unfortunately so I can't download the research paper they have on etioallocholan.

Product Description:
What is Phera-Plex?
The basic substance at the heart of Phera-Plex is a naturally occurring pheromone, which just happens to have considerable anabolic properties. By tweaking it slightly, we have greatly increased its oral bioavailability and effect. The active ingredient in Phera-Plex (2-eneTM) has never been released as a stand-alone product. It is something that Designer Supplements has had under wraps for almost a year. The new Anabolic Xtreme team has been working around the clock to bring you Phera-Plex as quickly as possible.

What can you expect from Phera-Plex?
In the real world Phera-Plex is, mg for mg, almost as anabolic as Superdrol, but it is far more androgenic. Because it is a pheromone, 2-eneTM is unlike most compounds you may be familiar with. Take the androgenic effects: while it has most of the positive effects of highly androgenic compounds ??? increased strength, hardening of muscles, vascularity, pumps, and ability to focus ??? it does not contribute noticeably to aggression, to the contrary, in fact. The side-effects are minimal. Make up your own mind whether the increase in libido is a welcome effect. At this point its effects on the hairline and prostate are unclear, as a strong androgen we would expect it would not be friendly here, but testers reported no problems. 2-eneTM simply cannot convert to estrogen, so there is no bloating. The least welcome effect is that it causes oily skin, and by consequence acne. It is more economical than Superdrol, the catch is that the androgenic effects with Phera-Plex are much more prominent, the anabolic to androgenic ratio is not as perfect as with Superdrol. As long as you have no troubles with the androgenic effects, however, you will feel great while using Phera-Plex.

How should it be used?
To what extent the sides manifest themselves will likely determine the upper range of dosing in any individual. As with any compound, some people respond better than others. Those who are fortunate not to be troubled too much by them may be able to take up to twice the recommended dose. Let the side effects and how you feel be your guide. To be clear, by this we do not mean that they will only achieve the same effect as those using the lower dose: they should expect greater gains, up to the point of diminishing returns. Most people will be very pleased with the results from 20-30mg of 2-eneTM. Take 10mg beginning first thing in the morning, and distribute evenly throughout the day.

Getting yourself covered
As for the need for ancillaries, dedicated anti-e will be unnecessary with Phera-Plex if taken by itself. Liver Protection is always a good idea when taking methylated substances. Anabolic Xtreme Perfect Cycle??? liver protection should be added to any Phera-Plex or Superdrol Cycle. As for Post-Cycle Therapy, do not suppose that you can get away without using proper PCT (Post Cycle Therapy) following the use of Phera-Plex. And really do not make the mistake of thinking that because it is a pheromone, not a steroid, that it can be used ???as a bridge.??? While the increase in libido may make you think otherwise, don???t be fooled: Phera-Plex is suppressive of the natural production of testosterone. The dosing and length of your PCT will depend on these factors. Consult user feedback and our write-up on Rebound XT to make your best PCT decisions.

Stacking Phera-Plex
Rest assured, 2-eneTM works very well on its own, however, the androgenic side effects make it undesirable to run for the length of what many consider a full cycle. So what can it be stacked with? Using Phera-Plex in conjunction with anything even moderately androgenic would make the side effects worse to the point of being unbearable. So that rules out quite a few stacking possibilities. Substances which are androgenic can be run in a cycle prior or subsequent the use of 2-eneTM of course, but if there is to be any overlap, nothing will stack better with Phera-Plex than Superdrol, and this is because of its incredible anabolic to androgenic ratio.

Phera-Plex and Superdrol
Here is a recommendation for a relatively inexpensive, yet very effective anabolic cycle of eight weeks duration. On to the details: run Phera-Plex for three weeks at full dose, say 30mg, then for two weeks run it for 20mg while overlapping with a medium dose of Superdrol , say 20mg, then run Superdrol by itself at your full dose, say 30mg, for the last three weeks. You will love most of the effects of Phera-Plex, but after using a full bottle you will welcome the transition to Superdrol ??? beauty after the beast. Following the completion of this cycle, four weeks of Rebound XT will bring your natural testosterone production back to where it should be. If you have any familiarity with Designer Supplements, you know well that they are concerned that you get the most out of their products. They stand or fall by the quality of their products, and their users??? feedback speaks for itself. These products and this recommended stack, in conjunction with serious training; always using proper form, and with an intelligently conceived nutritional regimen, will be an incredibly effective muscle-building combination.

Wow. He seriously has no idea what he's getting into.

so this article recomends a 8 week cycle of 2 17aas? i wonder how good this product really is

IML Gear Cream!
soxmuscle said:
Wow. He seriously has no idea what he's getting into.

That is part of the problem that we are aware of with "supplements." Some people think anything off a shelf must be completely harmless and safe, and some things just aren't - like painkillers. They and many other things are meant to be used in moderation and education.

Mudge said:
That is part of the problem that we are aware of with "supplements." Some people think anything off a shelf must be completely harmless and safe, and some things just aren't - like painkillers. They and many other things are meant to be used in moderation and education.
I'm going to have to talk to him. He said he's done some research but he has no plans for a PCT, and will be having a few beers and such while on it, and not doing anything for his liver.

So stupid, ugh.

One of my friends just lost her cousin who was in his early 30s, from cirrhosis of the liver. He was a LIGHT drinker but didn't know he had a genetically fatty liver until it was too late, which causes even minute amounts of alcohol to send his values soaring. He somewhat regularly, had 2 drinks a night.

Back