• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

holy sh*t!!

ST240 said:
looks like you got a pretty damn good dead lift for someone 16 years old though ;)
Thanks, but for my BW it's not that good.

ST240 said:
I get that. I thought he meant to replace squatting.

No, but some meets dont have squats is what I meant. They call it a push/pull meet if its just benching and deads. Or, you aren't always required to compete in the big 3 you can just do one/two. There was an impending rule though that you had to do all 3 for breaking any records, I dont know if that passed or not.

That was nuts, thats a sweet Jungle track their playing in the background Voodoo people remix by Pendulum BOH

gogo said:
That was nuts, thats a sweet Jungle track their playing in the background Voodoo people remix by Pendulum BOH

nice! thanks. I was wondering about that. just downloaded it. This is bad ass.
:thumb:

ihateschoolmt said:
What does it do?
Smelling Salts, or... Ammonia Spirits

Used to revive people that have fainted, or are becoming unconscious
due to an injury or something...

Has the same effect on awake people...
The ammonia scent is so strong and bad smelling, it shocks your
senses as Pfunk said...

The shocking smell causes your brain to squeeze a huge shot of adrenaline
into your system...

Thats why after he smells it, he goes ape shit

:monkey:

Last edited:
it gives you a pretty mental heart rate for about half a minute

IML Gear Cream!
I passed out giving blood(cant do needles), and they woke me up with one.. god that shit smells bad.

He prances around a bit fairy-like, but it could be a cultural thing I dont know. People in different parts of the world sometimes are just different, one thing thats funny is how other people make animal sounds (chickens, dogs etc).

I wonder what his stats are, he looks like he doesn't have to move the bar that far. Looks like Andy Bolton has some new competition though.

Like Monkey eluded too, the military uses ammonia caps to wake people up. My dad had some leftovers and I remember popping one under my brothers nose when he was young, he woke up crying (probably confusion). It almost smells like really strong, old urine. I haven't used any in awhile but I just might my next bench session :lol:

He chalks one hand, and with the other he had the cap it looks like. With the distance he had to run to the bar, he couldn't run much without taking small steps, making it look funny to me. :lol: If I was pulling 935 I'd have fun too.

Sorry, I deleted it without knowing you would answer so fast.

I see it now. He did have fun.

I was just analyzing for the folks why I think he looks like a prancing fairy at the bar, the jump at the end looked a little funky too. But now instead of noticing something funny it looks like I'm ripping him apart which is not intended.

The remix of the song is great, just got it myself.

Ammonia Caps

Look for nose tork if you want something longer lasting (the product itself) and doesn't 'downregulate' a response with repeated use.

Back