• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Scared to do Aerobic, but I want my belly to go!

itbestuk

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi all,
Since I stopped doing aerobic exercise I have seen a good increase in my muscle growth, but on the other hand my belly has stayed the same size and I want it to go!

I also put fat on my face very easily. I want to keep the muscle I have gained and keep increasing my muscle growth but it seem that if I want to loose my fat I need to sacrifice my muscle growth.

Should I get rid on the fat and when it's gone then start concentrating on muscle growth??

I???m not fat I just seem to keep what fat I do have on my belly and on my chin the rest of me is lean.

If you have been training for a long time, then it's damned near impossible to add muscle while cutting fat. Regardless, your diet is going to be the deciding factor no matter what route you choose. I suggest you head over to the diet section, read the stickies, and start tweaking your diet.

Decide which one you really want and do it. Honestly the waist is the most stubborn area for me, I lose everywhere else before the stomach starts to come off.

I also find that to get anything to happen in a short time frame, I have to jog. My heartrate also will not go up very much if I walk up to 3.5 MPH even on an incline, so I have to jog. It works for me but I am not worried very much about strength/size loss right now, but if you want to drop that bodyfat off the waist I would say get rid of it asap. The longer its there the more likely its going to stay parked there.

CowPimp said:
If you have been training for a long time, then it's damned near impossible to add muscle while cutting fat. Regardless, your diet is going to be the deciding factor no matter what route you choose. I suggest you head over to the diet section, read the stickies, and start tweaking your diet.
agree

Yeah I also agree, I will just add a few hours of cardio and if I lose some muscle then so be it.

isnt it better to just go through like set sessions?

like a bulking session followed by a 2 week cardio session?

then you can focus on your goal for both

How much fat/weight do you need to drop??

Currently I weight 14 Stone and about 21% fat but the fat is only around my mid section,

Back