• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

hypocritical stuck-up reporters of CNN

MyK

the unbanned
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
is anyone else sick of the retarded reporters of CNN? I mean they actual travel to the center of the hurricane and do feild reports. And in the middle of there report you see some local whos hangin around to ride the storm, and the reporter makes some crack at them for not evacuating! what the fucks with that? Hello! you rip on them for nit leaving, but you actually left a safe location and went there!!!! I don't get it!

oh yea, I almost forgot I actaully seen reporter drink the storm surge!!!!!!!!! the in house host guy asked him if it was fresh or salt water and the guy scoops up a handful and drank it!!! I hope he got some turds from the sewer! what a retard!

One of the many reasons I don't watch the fake news.

CNN shouldn't be singled out here. All mainstream media news sources should.

CNN is pretty terrible.

Corporate, pro-America, pro-military-industrial complex news.

Read the news, don't watch it.

Mr_Snafu said:
CNN is pretty terrible.

Whatever you say Mr_Snafu.. Just please, don't insult me... :gosh:

ForemanRules said:

Looks like that asian woman from rotten.com missed the toilet again. :laugh:

BIG DYL:

How was I insulting you?

By pro-america I mean pro-neo-conservative bureaucrat support.

Mr_Snafu said:
CNN is pretty terrible.

Anti-Corporation, anti-American, guerilla-army. That sounds like a little good ole' fashioned Al Qaeda. Let me ask you one question, ي, ب، ن، ث، خ، ف?????

IML Gear Cream!
Mr_Snafu said:
BIG DYL:

How was I insulting you?

By pro-america I mean pro-neo-conservative bureaucrat support.

No, I know. Ever since that one time you went off on Toughy, I have been scared that I might make you mad or something. :scared:

My commnents toward Tough Old Man were a joke.

I was just butin' hiz ballz.

I rarely get nasty anymore.

gococksDJS said:
Anti-Corporation, anti-American, guerilla-army. That sounds like a little good ole' fashioned Al Qaeda. Let me ask you one question, ي, ب، ن، ث، خ، ف?????

We need mutinational conglomerates that control our political leaders with vast amounts of wealth and who create dangerous externalies that are a threat to our existance to rule our country. :thumb:

Do we need fast food resturants.... ?

You don't agree with fast food.. thats not healthy?

Do you agree with every other fast mass produced services that are unhealthy in other ways...?

BigDyl said:
We need mutinational conglomerates that control our political leaders with vast amounts of wealth and who create dangerous externalies that are a threat to our existance to rule our country. :thumb:

Do we need fast food resturants.... ?

You don't agree with fast food.. thats not healthy?

Do you agree with every other fast mass produced services that are unhealthy in other ways...?
Everything is unhealthy for somebody, it just depends on how many people blame it for their problems.

gococksDJS said:

I hate Al-Qaeda and am strongly anti-Muslim.

Islam is evil.

gococksDJS said:
Everything is unhealthy for somebody, it just depends on how many people blame it for their problems.

Mcdonalds is a nessasary evil. :thumb:

:hmmm:

Mr_Snafu said:
CNN is pretty terrible.

too bad the NY times doesn't have a show jackass:laugh:

Mr_Snafu said:

Islam is evil.
weren't you the one who had the avatar w/ a translucent crest over the U.S. flag?

lnvanry said:
too bad the NY times doesn't have a show jackass:laugh:

I agree.

The New York Times is bad, and never raised critical questions and issues prior to the Iraq invasion. The Times has even admitted it. And also, the Jason Blair episode, among other screw-ups.

IML Gear Cream!
lnvanry said:
weren't you the one who had the avatar w/ a translucent crest over the U.S. flag?

That was not me, Invanry.

That's the poster, "007."

I respect him/her and like his/her posts. He's Muslim. :finger:

Mr_Snafu said:

Islam is evil.
Out of all the major religions, the Muslims' scriptures preach the most hate.

cfs3 said:
Out of all the major religions, the Muslims' scriptures preach the most hate.
I would love to hear some unbiased scholars discuss this...
The Old Testament in the Bible is full of teachings approving of: murder and slavery when those who oppose God are concerned....
I know little of the Koran but I would bet both books are very violent and bloody when compared..

ForemanRules said:
I would love to hear some unbiased scholars discuss this...
The Old Testament in the Bible is full of teachings approving of: murder and slavery when those who oppose God are concerned....
I know little of the Koran but I would bet both books are very violent and bloody when compared..
The Koran is filled with crap like "kill all people of 'group x'", "if you (a Muslim) consort or do business with 'people x' then you should be killed", and fun little tidbits like it.

Really, give it a read. It's not just one or two passages, the entire book is filled with passages like those.

Back