• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

challenges!

itbestuk

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Does this site ever have any challenges?

My GF goes onto the weight watches forums allot and they have weight loss challenges, its great motivation for them fatties (joking).

Maybe we could have a steroid free zone bicep building challenge it wont be the biggest bicep just the one which has grown the most in a set period of time, or you could use any other part of you body, except your knob???

Maybe some of you can try and have a weight loss challenge, I know I need some motivation to lose my belly and my five chins,

We tried to do that a bunch of times. They never get finished.

We had a competition here. It started four years ago, I believe it never ended. They are still competing somewhere.

I challenge people to a fight to the death all the time. I'm still here, and with a nice collection of heads I might add. :thumb:

BigDyl said:
I challenge people to a fight to the death all the time. I'm still here, and with a nice collection of heads I might add. :thumb:
You and me, ninja fight at dawn. No ball shots.

ihateschoolmt said:
You and me, ninja fight at dawn. No ball shots.

Sure you want to fight the real urban ninja?

ihateschoolmt was around 9 years old when the first IM competition started.

BigDyl said:
Sure you want to fight the real urban ninja?
I don't even need to fight. I'm so good, I can make you kill yourself.

ihateschoolmt said:
I don't even need to fight. I'm so good, I can make you kill yourself.

Shhhh. :shhh: I can just think about you, and your head will fly off.

foremanrules is in a competition to post the most, problem is no one else cares!

MyK said:
foremanrules is in a competition to post the most, problem is no one else cares!
What competition????

I'm the King bitch. ;)

ForemanRules said:
What competition????

I'm the King bitch. ;)

I wouldnt say that your the king bitch..... more like a queen bitch! :D

Every thread posted seems to go of the point and allways turns into a bitching match, funny as that is we never seem to get anywhere :)

itbestuk said:
Does this site ever have any challenges?

My GF goes onto the weight watches forums allot and they have weight loss challenges, its great motivation for them fatties (joking).

Maybe we could have a steroid free zone bicep building challenge it wont be the biggest bicep just the one which has grown the most in a set period of time, or you could use any other part of you body, except your knob???

Maybe some of you can try and have a weight loss challenge, I know I need some motivation to lose my belly and my five chins,
Here's a challenge for you. See if you can't dump you fat ass girlfriend and find one 200 lbs less.
I do feel for you as I have seen some ugly guys like you. That is all they can get is fat asses.
Better yet here is the real challenge. To find flour on sale and dip that bitch and fuck the wet spots

Tough Old Man said:
Here's a challenge for you. See if you can't dump you fat ass girlfriend and find one 200 lbs less.
I do feel for you as I have seen some ugly guys like you. That is all they can get is fat asses.
Better yet here is the real challenge. To find flour on sale and dip that bitch and fuck the wet spots

itbestuk said:
Every thread posted seems to go of the point and allways turns into a bitching match, funny as that is we never seem to get anywhere :)

Back