• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

If all women decided to not have sex until marriage----

god hand

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Bizzarre question, but, do you think this would affect most guys negatively or positively? I reversed the problem (many people complain too many women are promiscuous). This is a very hard ? :hmmm: :hmmm: :hmmm:

I don't see why you would care. You still wouldn't get any pussy anyway...

You'd have been the God damned Hand-job you should have been.

maniclion said:
You'd have been the God damned Hand-job you should have been.

notice how "god" and "hand" are both in bold. that is so clever

clemson357 said:
notice how "god" and "hand" are both in bold. that is so clever
Good thing for the rest of us you don't hesitate to flex that Clemson education that helped you get a degree in the obvious.

gococksDJS said:
Good thing for the rest of us you don't hesitate to flex that Clemson education that helped you get a degree in the obvious.

.......I am so suprised.

Is there anything that USC is better at then Clemson? anything?

gococksDJS said:

It's so refreshing being in this happy atmosphere 24/7.

clemson357 said:
.......I am so suprised.

Is there anything that USC is better at then Clemson? anything?
So it's time for "my dad can beat up your dad" is it? I honestly don't know what is better compared to what as far as Clemson and USC go. I know Clemson is harder to get into, thus more selective, so they probably do have better programs than USC, but I don't care about that. I love how you freak out over nothing, and it turns into a kids game about who got the best toys for Christmas.

god hand said:
Bizzarre question, but, do you think this would affect most guys negatively or positively?

In the countries/cultures that I've lived in where women stay virgins until marriage, there is a large amount of prostituion in the culture. And because there is so much prostitution in these cultures it becomes part of the culture.

In the U.S. prositutes are considered dirty, on the street, or addicted to drugs.

In some countries, prostitutes are university students, bar girls, single women, or full-timers. Many don't drink or do drugs; however some do.

Whether this is postive or negative, I don't know.

It's better to allow prostitution among consenting adults. No one is exploiting anyone, when done properly.

The U.S. is too Puritan, and prudish in my opinion.

gococksDJS said:
So it's time for "my dad can beat up your dad" is it? I honestly don't know what is better compared to what as far as Clemson and USC go. I know Clemson is harder to get into, thus more selective, so they probably do have better programs than USC, but I don't care about that. I love how you freak out over nothing, and it turns into a kids game about who got the best toys for Christmas.

because judging educational institutions by how good their programs are is EXTREMELY far fetched..... :laugh:

Back