• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

ForemanRules is an unemployed loser!

Funny as hell......I was just offered a job today..

Nothing wrong with being unemployed.................if you are independently wealthy!

John H. said:
Hi god hand,

Not so! Foreman WORKS for a living - TRUST ME!

Take Care, John H.

Hi John H.,

How are you? :wave:

The end, BigDyl.

See all you sorry asses have to fucking work. If you would have saved up your money like the Doctor and I did, then you could spend more time looking for dumb shit assholes making dumb shit asshole threads.

Life is great when you have money and don't have to work. So fuck you all.

Tough Old Man said:
See all you sorry asses have to fucking work. If you would have saved up your money like the Doctor and I did, then you could spend more time looking for dumb shit assholes making dumb shit asshole threads.

And you have a good evening Toughie! :thumb:

Tough Old Man said:

Wise words from a tough old man....I dread the day when I have to work instead of "spend more time looking for dumb shit assholes making dumb shit asshole threads." I hope this doesn't make him angry.

IML Gear Cream!
Nate K said:
Wise words from a tough old man....I dread the day when I have to work instead of "spend more time looking for dumb shit assholes making dumb shit asshole threads." I hope this doesn't make him angry.
But of coarse it won't. Look I'll be done with my new weight room in about 2 weeks. Then i can lift without the wife fucking with me. I did install good locks. I'm very happy.
orders of plans

1) Wake up and have a whey shake.
2) Cardio
3) Breakfast
4) lift weights no disturbance
5) PWO shake.
6) post on this site
7) play with the 6 dogs
8) Eat again
9) have sex
10) Eat again
11) Post some more
12) Eat again
13) have more sex
14) Go to bed

Options. If not on gear have a few beers and have sex for the third time. Yes lady's this old fuck has sex at least 2 times a day.......:thumb:

I wanna be like tough when I grow up! except have hotter bitches!

Damn, wheres foreman at? I made a foreman got served picture and all.. and he hasn't even replied. :(

get a job

BigDyl said:
Hi John H.,

How are you? :wave:

The end, BigDyl.

Hi Big,

G R E A T !!!! Thanks for asking!!! :thumb:

How are YOU?

Take Care - and KEEP WORKING OUT!!!! John H.

John H. said:
Hi Big,

G R E A T !!!! Thanks for asking!!! :thumb:

How are YOU?

Take Care - and KEEP WORKING OUT!!!! John H.
Hi John H....

ForemanRules only needs to get a job if his sorry ass is collecting welfare,
or somehow sucking tax money from me!

Take Care - Medival Motor City Mad Marti Monkey Man

IML Gear Cream!
i dont work i have other people do it for me,,,,,,i own a business and do 0 amount of work lifes great ,,all u bitches that go to work to make your boss rich hahahahahah kiss my ass

:booty:

Youre a muthafucking loser and you know it :rolleyes:

ForemanRules said:
Funny as hell......I was just offered a job today..
I told them to f-off....a job would cut into my posting time and I just cant sacrifice the time to some job.

ForemanRules said:
I told them to f-off....a job would cut into my posting time and I just cant sacrifice the time to some job.
:thumb:

Back