• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

dbol and winny cycle

Tha Don

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
this seems to be the latest craze amongst newbies over here right now, i seem to be reading a new post everyday about someone wanting to run dbol and winny together, and the worst thing is that a lot of guys are recommending them to go ahead and do it!

Hey bros...I am about to start my first cycle and I just wanted to post up what I'm gonna be doing to see if ya'll have any imput on what I need to fix or add or whatnot.

Stats: 5'11"
190lbs.
Been lifting weights for 5 years and 2 years serious, all natural
Around 12% bf...hope that is enough oh yea, 20 years-old

Weeks 1-8 D-Bol (30 mg/day)
Weeks 5-8 Winny (50 mg/day)
PCT- Clomid Day 1 after cycle (300 mg)
Days 2-7 (100 mg)
Days 8-21 (50 mg)
I also have LiquiNolva just in case I need it.

My diet will be around 350 grams of protien a day, eating clean and taking mrp's between meals and protien shakes between classes. Plenty of rest and training HARD. I realize that orals are tougher on your liver than injectables. I will be taking 2000 mg of milk thisle a day along with multi-vitamins. That is about it I would appreciate ya'lls imput on the matter at hand on what I could improve on with this cycle or what is unnecessary ect.

Thanks Bros!
http://www.muscletalk.co.uk/m_767824/mpage_1/key_/tm.htm#768330

weeks 1 to 6 dbol at 30 mg per day

weeks 7 to 10 winny at 40 mg per day

21 day Nolva PCT

What do you think of that for a first cycle boys?

Question though, could you take dbol and winny together for a 6 weeks only cycle?
If so, what gains might you expect?
http://www.muscletalk.co.uk/m_761326/mpage_1/key_dbol%2Cwinny/tm.htm#761326

these are just a couple i've seen in the last few days, but there have been loads, am i the only one who sees no sense in this whatsoever!??

We have an endless supply of retards

I remember someone asking about winny and androl, in hopes that the winstrol would keep anadrol water weight off.

Not only completely moronic, but obviously very little research was performed as to this actually working.

People seem to think pills are safe when they are so easy to drop, but they are afraid of needles because they will feel like dirty drug users.

Just damned dumb.

tell them to come on here and ask tough if its a good idea

aceshigh said:
tell them to come on here and ask tough if its a good idea
I think it's a great idea to run them both together. After there done with that cycle we'll introduce them to the newest and maybe the best cycle of all times. For orals "Laundry detergient tabs" for injectibles "liquid bleach".

I probably shouldn't have said the above as some asshole will decide to try it next

You guys have to remember what your dealing with..A bunch of young kids who's new way to get high is playing choke the monkey. Not what your thinking but that lastest craze out where they choke themselves to get high.

these youths of today i dunno,,,,,,,,,15yr ago i was also a head case youth,,,,,,,,,dumb and fulla cum,,,,,now i bit smarter and still fulla cum,,,,,,,,,youths are senseless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think they are afraid of the whole needle thing...I was too when I started.

My buddy in Chicago just called me last night and said he was thinking of doing a 6 week oral Winstrol cycle.....said one of the guys in his gym recommended it for cutting up :laugh:
AND yes this would be his first cycle........
Next time I visit I'm going to his gym with him.....hope that dummy is there so I can tell him he is a f-ing moron.

i used to choke myself to get high about 10 years ago, its calld space monkies, tough u never tried them?

kicka19 said:
i used to choke myself to get high about 10 years ago, its calld space monkies, tough u never tried them?
Ok that's right it's called "space monkey" not choke the monkey. I like the second part although as it fells so good when I CUM.

I just can't imagine people choking themselves to get high. I must admit whenever I fill my tank up with gas, I do like the smell.

IML Gear Cream!
I don't know a whole lot about winstrol...what about the injectable?? Is it any good?? If not, why does it suck?

Back