• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Don't know what to title this...

luke69duke69

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Does the human body after a cycle, ever start producing more test than it did before a cycle? Or is it less? Say your body produced 70mg per week naturally pre cycle( I'm not sure what is a normal production but for arguements sake...) would it be possible after PCT and the body is back to normal that it might start producing more? Like after the body starts producing 80 or 90mg per week? Or would it be more like 60mg? It's like 1am where I'm at trying to research this and hadn't found anything..

It stays the same........or can drop if you suppress the natural production for years and years.....depends on how much you abuse it and how your genetics are...
Sorry but it wont go up

what about the theory that if you shoot test during teen years. The body gets a high level of test, recognizes it and maintains this level:hmmm:

Great!!! Now the kids will read this and start in middle school:)

lnvanry said:
what about the theory that if you shoot test during teen years. The body gets a high level of test, recognizes it and maintains this level:hmmm:

I read that, years ago. Probably from WAR 96 which probably makes it invalid right there unfortunately.

As for adults, I seriously doubt it. Testicular atrophy alone can become permanent, so hoping for more rather than accepting less sounds very hopeful.

lnvanry said:
Oh god why
Like we don't have enough teenagers jucing now, and most with a year or less of natural training.......

Seeing how I'm 27, I don't think the teen years is an option for me anyhow

Back