The Blonde Year In Review
========- Took her new scarf back to the store because it was too tight.
- Couldn't work in a pharmacy because the bottles wouldn't fit into the typewriter.
- Got excited when she finished a jigsaw puzzle in 6 months because the box said "2-4 years".
- Was trapped on an escalator for hours when the power went out.
- Couldn't make Kool-Aid because 8 cups of water won't fit into those little packets.
- Couldn't learn to water ski because she couldn't find a lake with a slope.
- After losing in a breast stroke swimming competition, complained to the judges that the other swimmers were using their arms.
- Told her blonde friend to hurry when trying to get into their locked car using a coat hanger because it was starting to rain and the top was down.
- When asked what the capital of California was: answered "C."
- Hates M &M's because they are so hard to peel.
- Baked a turkey for 4 days because the instructions said 1 hour per pound and she weighed 120.
- Couldn't call 911 because there was no "11" on any phone button.
Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition & supplement information presented on IronMagazineForums.com's pages is intended as an educational resource and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website. As well as any exercise technique or regimen, diet, supplement, etc., particularly if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you are elderly or have chronic or recurring medical conditions. Discontinue any exercise that causes you pain or severe discomfort and consult a medical expert. The statements made about products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (U.S.). They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any condition or disease. Please consult with your own physician or health care practitioner regarding the suggestions and recommendations made at IronMagazineForums.com. Neither the author of the information, nor the producer, nor distributors of such information make any warranty of any kind in regard to the content of the information presented on this website. Except as specifically stated on this site, neither IronMagazineForums.com, nor any of its authors or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of, or in connection with the use of this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. Sponsors pay for advertising space, we have no affiliation with the companies that have banners displayed on our websites. Please be advised it is your responsibility to check the laws that govern your country, state, or province in regards to items offered by some companies you may read about on this site.
I must confess...
I did think of you for a 1/2 second -
Last edited by The Monkey Man; 10-31-2005 at 09:25 AM.