• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

popped my cherry

brokeass122

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Yeah so I popped my cherry today 1cc of cyp with 40mgs of oral turinabol. so im pretty fuckin stoked right now.

my diet is pretty good so im hoping for pretty good results

one more question is m5research's site down i went to get some more nolva, because i like to keep an extra bottle or two layin around. Cause my friends always end up hitting me up for it. So the site is down i think but dont know so could someone help me out thanks

brokeass122 said:
Yeah so I popped my cherry today 1cc of cyp with 40mgs of oral turinabol. so im pretty fuckin stoked right now.

my diet is pretty good so im hoping for pretty good results

one more question is m5research's site down i went to get some more nolva, because i like to keep an extra bottle or two layin around. Cause my friends always end up hitting me up for it. So the site is down i think but dont know so could someone help me out thanks
You did 200 - 250 mg's of cyp and used an oral for your first cycle. You kids just don't believe in searching gear prior to your use. Just do what your friends do. They and you belong with ea other.

FIRST FUCKING CYCLE. TEST @ 500 mgs e/w, NO ORALS

that really isn't that bad of a first cycle tough?..

Assuming he's just using the OT for a jumpstart and is shooting 400-500mg of Test C/wk

brogers said:
that really isn't that bad of a first cycle tough?..

Assuming he's just using the OT for a jumpstart and is shooting 400-500mg of Test C/wk
1st he's shooting 200-250 mgs a week of Cyp. As for the oral, I'd drop it. You need to see how your system react to a base first. This can be done by shooting 500 mgs of Test a week as a first cycle. If there's no problems then add D-bol or an oral to the next cycle. If you use both on your first cycle and have problems, how will you know which one was the culprit

Stick with an injectible first "TEST".

tough what the hell are you talking about im doing 1cc 2x per week so according to my calculations that would be 400 mgs because 1cc is 200 mgs. And second of all i used an oral as a kick start, i know everyone on here says just run test for your first cycle but OT is pretty mild. I have allready established that i am prone to gyno so i know to run 20-30mgs a day of nolva and i have hcg and another bottle of nolva for my pct. So dont start telling me im a dumb kid until you have all the facts.

and as far as research goes i have plenty of it ok. I have been on this board for quite some time although i dont post that much i read alot, and have done my research

brokeass122 said:
tough what the hell are you talking about im doing 1cc 2x per week so according to my calculations that would be 400 mgs because 1cc is 200 mgs. And second of all i used an oral as a kick start, i know everyone on here says just run test for your first cycle but OT is pretty mild. I have allready established that i am prone to gyno so i know to run 20-30mgs a day of nolva and i have hcg and another bottle of nolva for my pct. So dont start telling me im a dumb kid until you have all the facts.

and as far as research goes i have plenty of it ok. I have been on this board for quite some time although i dont post that much i read alot, and have done my research
Run 10mg Nol and some Arimedex (sp?)
I wouldnt run 30mg nol a day..

I just said 20-30 because i used the liquid stuff and its in that oral syringe so im sure sometimes i go a little over but i shoot for 20. I used 10 on one of my m1t cycles and it just wasnt enough. So last m1t cycle i ran 20 and had no gyno problems. I just think that im really prone to it. So i figure better safe than sorry, and i would sacrifice some gains just to keep everything kosher.

but I havent tried arimidex (sp?), ill order some right now and give it a shot

O yeah to anyone reading this ibenutrition.com is having a huge sale i got 2 bottles of clen for 25.00, and 2 bottles of nolva for i think 50.00 for both not individually

brokeass122 said:
I just said 20-30 because i used the liquid stuff and its in that oral syringe so im sure sometimes i go a little over but i shoot for 20. I used 10 on one of my m1t cycles and it just wasnt enough. So last m1t cycle i ran 20 and had no gyno problems. I just think that im really prone to it. So i figure better safe than sorry, and i would sacrifice some gains just to keep everything kosher.

but I havent tried arimidex (sp?), ill order some right now and give it a shot

O yeah to anyone reading this ibenutrition.com is having a huge sale i got 2 bottles of clen for 25.00, and 2 bottles of nolva for i think 50.00 for both not individually

is that website for real?? I just saw some liquid tamoxifen for 21 bucks for a 60ml vial...Is that kinda deal too good to be tru or what?? I've heard of people getting ripped off big time online...also the caption says "warning, not for human use, could be harmful if ingested" That is the same thing as liquid nolva right??

brokeass122 said:

Look after 53 years one thing i did learn to do is fucking read. Look at you starting post. It says 1 cc and the oral. Nowhere does it say you did it 2 x a week. You of all people know that I didn't spend the first week at your house when you were injecting. Is that a fact?. If so I the fuck do we know that you injected twice that week. Icc means ONE (1).

I think its good to listen to tough he has been shooting jucie b4 most of us were born

brokeass122 said:
:clapping:

yeah the site is for real i ordered it and got 2 bottles of nolva and 2 bottles of clen great service as usual, and they say not for human consumption just to cover their ass. For legal purposes, because its really for my lab rats at home not me of course

Back