• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Do white people have better genes that black people?

clemson357

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Look around your job. Look around your school. Look around your office. Look though the channels on TV. You see all these poor blacks and successful whites. I'm not saying all blacks people have bad genes, but it seems like white people on average are smarter than black people. Look at doctors, lawyers, engineers, businessmen. Can someone explain why white people seem to have better brains than black people? This is not an opinion, its a fact.

fair is fair......

I couldn't resist.

clemson357 said:
fair is fair......

I couldn't resist.
Haha, I said the same thing in the other thread.

Last edited:
blacks have better genetics

clemson White little-dick, pale-face, flat-ass, long-nose motherfuckers*, you have to result to steroid use to look as bad as you do. I looked 10-times better when I was 16 years old, pitiful. Come to Atlanta where I live. My wife is a lawyer. My neighborhood is a million dollar community. Guess who live here? Black lawyers, doctors, etc.... live there, no whites. It is a gated community. We don't allow the enemy into our community. The media never presents the professional blacks to the public, which explains your ignorance. Btw, atlanta has more black lawyers and doctors than whites, go look it up, little-dick bitch*. No go take some creatine and steroids; don't forget your pct midget-little-dick motherfucker*.

I have achieved a lot of success in my life, but before I die nothing would satisfy me more than leading a revolution against all racist whites, which would include public hangings, chopping off heads, castration( no need tiny-penis to hard to hit ), take away your culture, make you speak African instead of english, and kill at least 200 million.

zulubdd said:
clemson White little-dick, pale-face, flat-ass, long-nose motherfuckers*, you have to result to steroid use to look as bad as you do. I looked 10-times better when I was 16 years old, pitiful. Come to Atlanta where I live. My wife is a lawyer. My neighborhood is a million dollar community. Guess who live here? Black lawyers, doctors, etc.... live there, no whites. It is a gated community. We don't allow the enemy into our community. The media never presents the professional blacks to the public, which explains your ignorance. Btw, atlanta has more black lawyers and doctors than whites, go look it up, little-dick bitch*. No go take some creatine and steroids; don't forget your pct midget-little-dick motherfucker*.

I have achieved a lot of success in my life, but before I die nothing would satisfy me more than leading a revolution against all racist whites, which would include public hangings, chopping off heads, castration( no need tiny-penis to hard to hit ), take away your culture, make you speak African instead of english, and kill at least 200 million.

you say the same thing every time!

Now go build a fucking railroad while I watch blazzing saddles for hte 100th time.

zulubdd said:
I looked 10-times better when I was 16 years old, pitiful.

Guess who live here? Black lawyers, doctors, etc.... live there, no whites.

It is a gated community. We don't allow the enemy into our community.

The media never presents the professional blacks to the public, which explains your ignorance.

take away your culture, make you speak African instead of english
1. That's cool.
2.Racist
3.Racist
4.That's because you don't allow them in your community. I have seen it all the time.
5.African is NOT A GOD DAMN FUCKING LANGUAGE you idiot.

zulubdd said:

I speak fluent African. I also speak fluent Mexican, fluent Oriental, and fluent Viking.

Shut up.

ihateschoolmt said:
5.African is NOT A GOD DAMN FUCKING LANGUAGE you idiot.
I think he means Ebonics. [font=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva] Don't ya dig'? w0rd![/font]

* Legion * said:
I speak fluent African. I also speak fluent Mexican, fluent Oriental, and fluent Viking.

Shut up.
You finally back?

clemson357 said:
Look around your job. Look around your school. Look around your office. Look though the channels on TV. You see all these poor blacks and successful whites. I'm not saying all blacks people have bad genes, but it seems like white people on average are smarter than black people. Look at doctors, lawyers, engineers, businessmen. Can someone explain why white people seem to have better brains than black people? This is not an opinion, its a fact.
There are 2 black guy's here and 1 has a wonderful family, has held his job here for 12+ years and produces music that gets played often on the local christian station. He's the nicest person you'd ever meet. The other dude is in the Army reserves has worked here for 8+ years and goes to night school to get his masters degree. I look on TV I see Oprah, Dave Chapelle, Bill Cosby, Mos Def playing Vivien Thomas.... what exactly are you getting at?

maniclion said:
There are 2 black guy's here and 1 has a wonderful family, has held his job here for 12+ years and produces music that gets played often on the local christian station. He's the nicest person you'd ever meet. The other dude is in the Army reserves has worked here for 8+ years and goes to night school to get his masters degree. I look on TV I see Oprah, Dave Chapelle, Bill Cosby, Mos Def playing Vivien Thomas.... what exactly are you getting at?
You know it's a joke....right?

zulubdd said:

Do whitey a favor and come shine my shoes won't ya? I have a social event to attend in an all white gated community, kind of like the one you live in, but us whitey, long nosed mother fuckers took over. I'll give you a shiny new quarter for your troubles, how about that? I'll even tape your shine job, then play it for all my whitey friends so you can be happy about your lack of workplace media coverage, sound good to you?

gococksDJS said:
I'll even tape your shine job, then play it for all my whitey friends so you can be happy about your lack of workplace media coverage, sound good to you?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

:finger:
gococksDJS said:
Do whitey a favor and come shine my shoes won't ya? I have a social event to attend in an all white gated community, kind of like the one you live in, but us whitey, long nosed mother fuckers took over. I'll give you a shiny new quarter for your troubles, how about that? I'll even tape your shine job, then play it for all my whitey friends so you can be happy about your lack of workplace media coverage, sound good to you?

:eek: :eek: :eek: :finger: :finger: :finger:

IML Gear Cream!
cfs3 said:
I must have been speaking Oriental.
Oriental is a product, not a person! You insensitive racist prick.

* Legion * said:
I suppose so. Don't forget what I do for a living.
Yea, I know. No one here is really racist, this guy is just really annoying.

Back