• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

hacked off

Willsnarf

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i have just had the two worst eating days ever!,

i lost a further 1 lbs yesterday and then for the first time ever i completly blew up, it wasn't a gym day but had pizza and other crap and a beer that i thought wud be nice to try as it was new...but no it was floral peach flavour....(that will teach me to READ the bottle lol), then i was all motivated to be good, lower my caloruies for the day to catch up on tue untill my workmates went down the chippy, now normally my resolve is good but as i was carrying money i thought fuk it so had 2 small battered sausages and chips and mushy peas.......and as i had had that i thought sod it when i got back from work and a big bag of doritoes and a family size box of matchmakers....oh i did get some protein in the form of a dry tuna sw(no butter)!

just hacked of because whilst i don't eat to the strictness of u guys i have incorperated certian things into my diet including the oats in the morning, and having more protein etc etc and felt alot healthier and more energetic and then i go put that shite in my body, set myself back a couple weeks and to be honest it wasn't even nice.

grrrrrr thanks for the moan

Will

chill its only 1lb...that's like a cup of water or a small dump:laugh: . you could be weighing yourself at different times of the day or in diff clothes.

to get your true weight step on the scale FIRST thing in the morning

hey mate

i lost 1lbs thats good now

its not that i'm just annoyed that i ate that rubbish but as i say on another board

its a way of life not a sprint..

lol

cheers for the quick message

Will

If I saw my workmates go down a wood chipper I wouldn't be able to eat, I guess we all deal with shock in our own unique ways, you obviously like to beat up on sausages, eat some potato chips and mushy peas, I guess thats like pea guacomole?

maniclion said:
If I saw my workmates go down a wood chipper I wouldn't be able to eat, I guess we all deal with shock in our own unique ways, you obviously like to beat up on sausages, eat some potato chips and mushy peas, I guess thats like pea guacomole?

damn brits, please speak english you making me dizzy with all this crumb cake talk :thumb:

juggernaut2005 said:
damn brits, please speak english you making me dizzy with all this crumb cake talk :thumb:

hes not british thou if he doesn't know what mushy peas are, they are gorgeous, i spose that counts a veg portion :)

Will

Willsnarf said:
hes not british thou if he doesn't know what mushy peas are, they are gorgeous, i spose that counts a veg portion :) ....
Welll..... Although mushy peas are damn tasty they should not really be counted as a vegetable portion... They are actually a legume and have a good deal of carb in them...

Plus, mushy peas will often have sugar added to them as well... :eek:

Emma-Leigh said:
Welll..... Although mushy peas are damn tasty they should not really be counted as a vegetable portion... They are actually a legume and have a good deal of carb in them...

Plus, mushy peas will often have sugar added to them as well... :eek:

lol i know i was as they say 'pissing into the wind' on that one

thanks anyway!

Will

Bloody Hell!

IML Gear Cream!
juggernaut2005 said:

i expect crumb cake talk outa the brits :thumb:

maniclion said:

I'm still stuck on the title of the thread. I guess I'm not down with all the lingo the kids are saying these days. :hmmm: :bulb: :confused:

I'm still stuck on mushy peas and wood chippers? And almost all of my sausage is pulverised so why mention the battered part? Ha, my good friend John is British and I always piss him off by introducing him as Australian, then people instantly say "Oh yeah I could tell by the accent." :lol:

maniclion said:
? Ha, my good friend John is British and I always piss him off by introducing him as Australian, then people instantly say "Oh yeah I could tell by the accent." :lol:

but thats always an excuse to mention the

ASHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET IN THERE!!!

Will

Back