FM Talk Show Host Says...3 strikes you're out

Results 1 to 19 of 19
  1. #1
    ten toes
    ELITE MEMBER


    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    407
    Rep Points
    236329

    FM Talk Show Host Says...3 strikes you're out






    1. 3 dates,(not necess consec) until she needs to put out


    2. Never buy her a gift until you have seen her naked


    3. Don't spend over $40.00(none is optim)



    Anyone know who i am talking about???

  2. #2
    Registered User


    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    12,542
    Rep Points
    15370977

    Quote Originally Posted by wetnwild
    1. 3 dates,(not necess consec) until she needs to put out


    2. Never buy her a gift until you have seen her naked


    3. Don't spend over $40.00(none is optim)



    Anyone know who i am talking about???
    Tom Leykis
    http://www.blowmeuptom.com/
    I highly recommend all IronMagLabs supplements!
    www.ironmaglabs.com

  3. #3
    Back from the dead
    gococksDJS's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    6,003
    Rep Points
    12006946

    That sounds kind of like Rush Limbaugh, but his saying is "Three vicodin and I'm out"

  4. #4
    Bohemian Extraordinaire
    ELITE MEMBER
    maniclion's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Mēns Incognita
    Posts
    27,159
    Rep Points
    982543932

    Quote Originally Posted by gococksDJS
    That sounds kind of like Rush Limbaugh, but his saying is "Three vicodin and I'm out"
    Vicodin thats candy to Rush that fucker was on Oxycontin, hell he may as well have been snorting H, But he really needs to smoke some paka and chill the fuck out he's all wound up like a sissy on IM.
    Coarse edged youth, the irish pendants string from their smiles
    not yet plucked as to slacken the seams
    and drag down the features of age,
    no folds or creases from unkempt wear
    eyes of tranquilty, crystalline-beads
    no sign of despair in their hair, nor their hearts
    but oh they have yet to be experienced and that makes aging so very worth it...ML circa2012

  5. #5
    the unbanned
    MyK's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    consumerville!
    Posts
    11,504
    Rep Points
    215433628

    • Stop trying to impress. If a woman feels attraction then possessions don’t matter.

    • Always communicate that you are the selector

    • Take the attitude that you judge without being affected by the judgments of others

    • Always be picky and tease her about how she’s screwing up her chances with you

    • Talk about situations where you didn’t tolerate the behaviour of someone in your life, so you ex-communicated them

    • Always have other things to do with your life and never wait around to see if a woman will choose you

    • Play the opposite side: “Guys only want me for my body” You: “Well, I kinda just want you for your body too.”

    • Pay attention to body language! It accounts for 93% of communication. Tonality, mannerism, speed of movement (even blinking)

    • Be a high-novelty seeker. Take risks, try new experiences, etc.

    • Keep your COMPOSURE. Take every opportunity to show you can control yourself, especially on occasions where nothing can happen anyway. Pull back and stop, it builds anticipation.

    • Don’t take testing personally. Have fun with it! Automatic resistance, comebacks, etc are FUNNY…don’t take it seriously

  6. #6
    Windy City
    ELITE MEMBER
    Big Smoothy's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    South America
    Posts
    5,600
    Rep Points
    235125658

    Tom Lycos
    It's an accurate statement that our current spending will not be increasing the debt We've stopped spending money that we don't have.

    -- Jack Lew, then director of the Office of Management and Budget, in Feb. 16, 2011 testimony before the Senate Budget Committee.

  7. #7
    Registered User


    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    12,542
    Rep Points
    15370977

    Quote Originally Posted by MyK
    • Stop trying to impress. If a woman feels attraction then possessions don’t matter.

    • Always communicate that you are the selector

    • Take the attitude that you judge without being affected by the judgments of others

    • Always be picky and tease her about how she’s screwing up her chances with you

    • Talk about situations where you didn’t tolerate the behaviour of someone in your life, so you ex-communicated them

    • Always have other things to do with your life and never wait around to see if a woman will choose you

    • Play the opposite side: “Guys only want me for my body” You: “Well, I kinda just want you for your body too.”

    • Pay attention to body language! It accounts for 93% of communication. Tonality, mannerism, speed of movement (even blinking)

    • Be a high-novelty seeker. Take risks, try new experiences, etc.

    • Keep your COMPOSURE. Take every opportunity to show you can control yourself, especially on occasions where nothing can happen anyway. Pull back and stop, it builds anticipation.

    • Don’t take testing personally. Have fun with it! Automatic resistance, comebacks, etc are FUNNY…don’t take it seriously

    Wow......teach us more MyK

    We need a MyK and Lam thread teaching us how to take advantage of women
    I highly recommend all IronMagLabs supplements!
    www.ironmaglabs.com

  8. #8
    Amor Fati
    Yanick's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    4,231
    Rep Points
    3126249

    lol thats straight outta double your dating. ^^
    "The greatest obstacle to knowledge is not ignorance but the illusion of knowledge." -Barry Marshall, Nobel Laureate

  9. #9
    Elite Kiki
    ELITE MEMBER
    BigDyl's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Securityland
    Posts
    15,728
    Rep Points
    22298690

    Quote Originally Posted by MyK
    • Stop trying to impress. If a woman feels attraction then possessions don’t matter.

    • Always communicate that you are the selector

    • Take the attitude that you judge without being affected by the judgments of others

    • Always be picky and tease her about how she’s screwing up her chances with you

    • Talk about situations where you didn’t tolerate the behaviour of someone in your life, so you ex-communicated them

    • Always have other things to do with your life and never wait around to see if a woman will choose you

    • Play the opposite side: “Guys only want me for my body” You: “Well, I kinda just want you for your body too.”

    • Pay attention to body language! It accounts for 93% of communication. Tonality, mannerism, speed of movement (even blinking)

    • Be a high-novelty seeker. Take risks, try new experiences, etc.

    • Keep your COMPOSURE. Take every opportunity to show you can control yourself, especially on occasions where nothing can happen anyway. Pull back and stop, it builds anticipation.

    • Don’t take testing personally. Have fun with it! Automatic resistance, comebacks, etc are FUNNY…don’t take it seriously

    Does this mean I should still dye my hair black and cry when meeting a girl?
    Quote Originally Posted by kbm8795 View Post
    Oh, I think Americans understand that the one thing conservatives hate the most is the idea of spending American tax money on Americans. . .in America.


    Your tax money is safe. . .in Iraq.
    Total ownage.

  10. #10
    the unbanned
    MyK's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    consumerville!
    Posts
    11,504
    Rep Points
    215433628

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDyl
    Does this mean I should still dye my hair black and cry when meeting a girl?
    you should cut your nuts off and weld your zipper shut! that pussy emo shit will only attract girls who love drama!

  11. #11
    the unbanned
    MyK's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    consumerville!
    Posts
    11,504
    Rep Points
    215433628

    Quote Originally Posted by ForemanRules

    Wow......teach us more MyK

    We need a MyK and Lam thread teaching us how to take advantage of women
    punch "david deangelo" and "ross jeffries" into a file sharer!

  12. #12
    the unbanned
    MyK's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    consumerville!
    Posts
    11,504
    Rep Points
    215433628

    BELIEFS of successful men

    • I don’t let women use their looks or sexual power to gain anything from me. There are no special privileges.
    • I’m un self-conscious and couldn’t care less about what others think.
    • I put myself and my life first.
    • I deserve, have permission to date, and can hold an exceptional woman
    • I’m indifferent to the outcome
    • I understand the culture, I get it—style, food, movies, Cosmo, etc
    • I’m a good communicator—especially of what I want
    • I’m in control, and I don’t let outside events destabilize me
    • I’m not needy, I keep my power for ME
    • I think sex is great, and I don’t have any hang-ups about it
    • I can control myself and I can wait. I don’t need to take action right now
    • I don’t tolerate disrespect to myself, my time, or my property
    • I’m a catch
    • I judge people based on CHARACTER, not possessions or outward physical appearance
    • I may be smitten with a woman but I don’t tell her early on, and I don’t let it slip indirectly

  13. #13
    ten toes
    ELITE MEMBER


    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    407
    Rep Points
    236329

    WOrds to live by...BY MYK

    • Pay attention to body language! It accounts for 93% of communication. Tonality, mannerism, speed of movement (even blinking)

    That is so true.....guys thus tells you a lot more than you think. You just have to keep your eyes open..

  14. #14
    Elite Kiki
    ELITE MEMBER
    BigDyl's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Securityland
    Posts
    15,728
    Rep Points
    22298690

    Quote Originally Posted by MyK
    you should cut your nuts off and weld your zipper shut! that pussy emo shit will only attract girls who love drama!

    Save me from my dark emo fate then...
    Quote Originally Posted by kbm8795 View Post
    Oh, I think Americans understand that the one thing conservatives hate the most is the idea of spending American tax money on Americans. . .in America.


    Your tax money is safe. . .in Iraq.
    Total ownage.

  15. #15
    You Lack Intensity!!!!
    ELITE MEMBER
    gr81's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Just below our civil disguise
    Posts
    6,378
    Rep Points
    10428088

    Never buy her a gift until you have seen her naked
    for the record, Leykis does not suggest you buy a woman anything once you HAVE seen her naked either my man!

  16. #16
    Back from the dead
    gococksDJS's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    6,003
    Rep Points
    12006946

    Quote Originally Posted by gr81
    for the record, Leykis does not suggest you buy a woman anything once you HAVE seen her naked either my man!
    Bro, once you see them naked you open up to them and give them a present from inside












    your ballsac. Try to hit them on the nose so it drips in all directions.

  17. #17
    the unbanned
    MyK's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    consumerville!
    Posts
    11,504
    Rep Points
    215433628

    Quote Originally Posted by wetnwild
    WOrds to live by...BY MYK

    • Pay attention to body language! It accounts for 93% of communication. Tonality, mannerism, speed of movement (even blinking)

    That is so true.....guys thus tells you a lot more than you think. You just have to keep your eyes open..

  18. #18
    the unbanned
    MyK's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    consumerville!
    Posts
    11,504
    Rep Points
    215433628

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDyl
    Save me from my dark emo fate then...

  19. #19
    Registered User


    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    12,542
    Rep Points
    15370977






    Quote Originally Posted by MyK
    I highly recommend all IronMagLabs supplements!
    www.ironmaglabs.com

Similar Threads

  1. Anabolicbody's mom to host nba halftime show
    By custom in forum Anything Goes
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-13-2011, 05:58 PM
  2. Kid fucking kid's show host
    By KelJu in forum Anything Goes
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-30-2011, 08:40 PM
  3. Kid fucking kid's show host
    By KelJu in forum Open Chat
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-29-2011, 08:48 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-23-2007, 08:48 PM
  5. My Daily Poll- Fav Late-night talk show host?
    By Akash in forum Open Chat
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 08-19-2003, 04:03 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
-->