• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

FM Talk Show Host Says...3 strikes you're out

wetnwild

ten toes
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
1. 3 dates,(not necess consec) until she needs to put out

2. Never buy her a gift until you have seen her naked

3. Don't spend over $40.00(none is optim)

Anyone know who i am talking about???

wetnwild said:
1. 3 dates,(not necess consec) until she needs to put out

2. Never buy her a gift until you have seen her naked

3. Don't spend over $40.00(none is optim)

Anyone know who i am talking about???
Tom Leykis
http://www.blowmeuptom.com/

That sounds kind of like Rush Limbaugh, but his saying is "Three vicodin and I'm out"

gococksDJS said:
That sounds kind of like Rush Limbaugh, but his saying is "Three vicodin and I'm out"
Vicodin thats candy to Rush that fucker was on Oxycontin, hell he may as well have been snorting H, But he really needs to smoke some paka and chill the fuck out he's all wound up like a sissy on IM.

??? Stop trying to impress. If a woman feels attraction then possessions don???t matter.

??? Always communicate that you are the selector

??? Take the attitude that you judge without being affected by the judgments of others

??? Always be picky and tease her about how she???s screwing up her chances with you

??? Talk about situations where you didn???t tolerate the behaviour of someone in your life, so you ex-communicated them

??? Always have other things to do with your life and never wait around to see if a woman will choose you

??? Play the opposite side: ???Guys only want me for my body??? You: ???Well, I kinda just want you for your body too.???

??? Pay attention to body language! It accounts for 93% of communication. Tonality, mannerism, speed of movement (even blinking)

??? Be a high-novelty seeker. Take risks, try new experiences, etc.

??? Keep your COMPOSURE. Take every opportunity to show you can control yourself, especially on occasions where nothing can happen anyway. Pull back and stop, it builds anticipation.

??? Don???t take testing personally. Have fun with it! Automatic resistance, comebacks, etc are FUNNY???don???t take it seriously

Tom Lycos

MyK said:
??? Stop trying to impress. If a woman feels attraction then possessions don???t matter.

??? Take the attitude that you judge without being affected by the judgments of others

??? Always be picky and tease her about how she???s screwing up her chances with you

??? Talk about situations where you didn???t tolerate the behaviour of someone in your life, so you ex-communicated them

??? Always have other things to do with your life and never wait around to see if a woman will choose you

??? Play the opposite side: ???Guys only want me for my body??? You: ???Well, I kinda just want you for your body too.???

??? Pay attention to body language! It accounts for 93% of communication. Tonality, mannerism, speed of movement (even blinking)

??? Keep your COMPOSURE. Take every opportunity to show you can control yourself, especially on occasions where nothing can happen anyway. Pull back and stop, it builds anticipation.

??? Don???t take testing personally. Have fun with it! Automatic resistance, comebacks, etc are FUNNY???don???t take it seriously
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
Wow......teach us more MyK

We need a MyK and Lam thread teaching us how to take advantage of women

lol thats straight outta double your dating. ^^

MyK said:

Does this mean I should still dye my hair black and cry when meeting a girl?

BigDyl said:
Does this mean I should still dye my hair black and cry when meeting a girl?

you should cut your nuts off and weld your zipper shut! that pussy emo shit will only attract girls who love drama!

IML Gear Cream!
ForemanRules said:
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
Wow......teach us more MyK

We need a MyK and Lam thread teaching us how to take advantage of women

punch "david deangelo" and "ross jeffries" into a file sharer! :thumb:

BELIEFS of successful men

??? I don???t let women use their looks or sexual power to gain anything from me. There are no special privileges.
??? I???m un self-conscious and couldn???t care less about what others think.
??? I put myself and my life first.
??? I deserve, have permission to date, and can hold an exceptional woman
??? I???m indifferent to the outcome
??? I understand the culture, I get it???style, food, movies, Cosmo, etc
??? I???m a good communicator???especially of what I want
??? I???m in control, and I don???t let outside events destabilize me
??? I???m not needy, I keep my power for ME
??? I think sex is great, and I don???t have any hang-ups about it
??? I can control myself and I can wait. I don???t need to take action right now
??? I don???t tolerate disrespect to myself, my time, or my property
??? I???m a catch
??? I judge people based on CHARACTER, not possessions or outward physical appearance
??? I may be smitten with a woman but I don???t tell her early on, and I don???t let it slip indirectly

WOrds to live by...BY MYK

That is so true.....guys thus tells you a lot more than you think. You just have to keep your eyes open..

MyK said:
you should cut your nuts off and weld your zipper shut! that pussy emo shit will only attract girls who love drama!

Save me from my dark emo fate then... :cry:

gr81 said:
for the record, Leykis does not suggest you buy a woman anything once you HAVE seen her naked either my man!
Bro, once you see them naked you open up to them and give them a present from inside

your ballsac. Try to hit them on the nose so it drips in all directions.

wetnwild said:
WOrds to live by...BY MYK

That is so true.....guys thus tells you a lot more than you think. You just have to keep your eyes open..

MyK said:
vnhs.jpg

Back