• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

I'm confused.

kamron

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So after doing my homework (basically reading the forums) I figured that going to the gym 3 to 4 times a week should be optimal giving my muscles enough time to rest and grow. I've been working out for like 2 months now and i see some improvements. The amount that i lift went up dramatically and my body is starting to take shape. The reason why i'm confused is because everytime i'm at the gym there is this other guy whos there and he's huge. Like he's always there. I one day asked him how many days a week he works out and he tells me 6 days a week. He works out each body part twice a week. I ask him if he's taking any supplements and he tells me just protien. I dont know how long he's been working out but he looks like he's in the young 20's. How is this guy able to get so big without giving enough time for his muscles to recuperate?

Maybe his genetic code enables his muscles fast recovery time. Or maybe he's not reaching his full potential at the moment and by cutting down, maybe he will.

kamron said:
So after doing my homework (basically reading the forums) I figured that going to the gym 3 to 4 times a week should be optimal giving my muscles enough time to rest and grow. I've been working out for like 2 months now and i see some improvements. The amount that i lift went up dramatically and my body is starting to take shape. The reason why i'm confused is because everytime i'm at the gym there is this other guy whos there and he's huge. Like he's always there. I one day asked him how many days a week he works out and he tells me 6 days a week. He works out each body part twice a week. I ask him if he's taking any supplements and he tells me just protien. I dont know how long he's been working out but he looks like he's in the young 20's. How is this guy able to get so big without giving enough time for his muscles to recuperate?

people who are advanced lifters sometimes need a higher amount of volume to get their desired results.

he could be loading volume before dropping it and this is just a phase of his program.

he could be on steroids and be able to recover from the high amount of work load he is taking on.

he may have amazing genetics.

lots of different reasons. Do what works for you and then change it to something else. If that works stick with it for a little bit. If it doesn't change it to something else and see if it works. No two people are a like.

Or, He could be set up with a good cycle! :hmmm:

devildog88 said:
Or, He could be set up with a good cycle! :hmmm:

did you read my post?

he could be on steroids and be able to recover from the high amount of work load he is taking on.

Back