We Support You *support our troops video clip*

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Patrick
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

We Support You *support our troops video clip*

Optimum Sports Performance

"In the beginners mind there are many possibilities, in the experts there are few."
    -Buddha's Little Instruction Book

Metrosexual
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Rep Points

Very few peeps realize that you can be against a war, yet still for the people carrying out the grunt work. Now, that I have left you with my thoughts, I also leave you with this...

Titties.
    If sense were common, everyone would have it.

4/2007-Current 75th Ranked most popular image 1 spot behind Prince's bulge...

Check out my world famous Bob Loblaw's Law Blog at http://www.synergyhw.blogspot.com/...Just kidding, it's a health and wellness blog.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Dale Mabry
    Titties.
    No picture? How unpatriotic.

Rep Points

Use your goddamned imagination.

Or look at CFs' avatar.

Check out my world famous Bob Loblaw's Law Blog at http://www.synergyhw.blogspot.com/...Just kidding, it's a health and wellness blog.

Elite Kiki
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Dale Mabry
    Very few peeps realize that you can be against a war, yet still for the people carrying out the grunt work. Now, that I have left you with my thoughts, I also leave you with this...

Indeed.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbm8795 View Post
    Oh, I think Americans understand that the one thing conservatives hate the most is the idea of spending American tax money on Americans. . .in America.

Your tax money is safe. . .in Iraq.
    Total ownage.

Rep Points

Chris Taylor: [narrating] Well, here I am, anonymous all right. With guys nobody really cares about. They come from the end of the line, most of 'em. Small towns you never heard of: Pulaski, Tennessee; Brandon, Mississippi; Pork Van, Utah; Wampum, Pennsylvania. Two years' high school's about it, maybe if they're lucky a job waiting for them back at a factory, but most of 'em got nothing. They're poor, they're the unwanted, yet they're fighting for our society and our freedom. It's weird, isn't it? They're the bottom of the barrel and they know it. Maybe that's why they call themselves grunts, cause a grunt can take it, can take anything. They're the best I've ever seen, Grandma. The heart & soul.
    I highly recommend all IronMagLabs supplements!
    www.ironmaglabs.com

Rep Points

You guys are going to lose. You might as well just cheer for me, because Boston isn’t winning in Boston for the season opener. I’m sorry. " - Gilbert Arenas

Rep Points

King: Hey, Taylor, how in the fuck you get here anyway? You look educated.

Chris Taylor: I volunteered for it.

King: You did what?

Chris Taylor: I volunteered. I dropped out of college, told 'em I wanted the infantry, combat, Vietnam.

Crawford: You volunteered for this shit, man?

Chris Taylor: Believe that?

King: You's a crazy fucker, giving up college?

Chris Taylor: Didn't make much sense, I wasn't learning anything. I figured why should just the poor kids go off to war and the rich kids always get away with it.

King: Oh, I see, what we got here is a crusader.

Crawford: Sounds like it.

King: Shiiit, you gotta be rich in the first place to think like that. Ever'body know, the poor are always being fucked over by the rich. Always have, always will.
    www.ironmaglabs.com

Metrosexual
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ForemanRules
    the poor are always being fucked over by the rich. Always have, always will.
    No more or less than they fuck themselves over.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by cfs3
    No more or less than they fuck themselves over.
    yep.....its double jeopardy
    www.ironmaglabs.com

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by P-funk

Absolutely Incredible.....Thanks!!!!!!!!!
    I will not kill innocents.

Windy City
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Photos and images - an attempt to get people emotional.

While the fact remains that troops are driving in inadequately armored vehicles, and having their own families order them Kevlar bullet-proof vests online.

Most people support the troops but the U.S. government surely, does not.

Who made this video?
    It's an accurate statement that our current spending will not be increasing the debt We've stopped spending money that we don't have.

-- Jack Lew, then director of the Office of Management and Budget, in Feb. 16, 2011 testimony before the Senate Budget Committee.

Back from the dead

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Snafu

While the fact remains that troops are driving in inadequately armored vehicles, and having their own families order them Kevlar bullet-proof vests online.

Who made this video?
    You bitch about them not having armor, but what have you given up to protect them better? It's easy to tell people what should be done, but unless you are doing something about it yourself, quit bitching.

Windy City
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

^ It's up to the PENTAGON AND US MILITARY to protect them, don't you think?

I am not qualified to outfit the troops - the professionals should be.

They have dropped the ball.
    It's an accurate statement that our current spending will not be increasing the debt We've stopped spending money that we don't have.

-- Jack Lew, then director of the Office of Management and Budget, in Feb. 16, 2011 testimony before the Senate Budget Committee.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

and you are gay
    I will not kill innocents.

Rep Points

I agree..................I don't think its my responsibility as a US citizen to buy armor and weapons from my own personal and already taxed income to outfit the troops.
    www.ironmaglabs.com

IDIOT SAVANT

Rep Points

Who made this video?
    The bullshit you come up with never ceases to amaze me. Taking a third party's slanted account of a situation and trying to apply it to an entire war is beyond belief. Have you ever been in any branch of the U.S. military? Have you ever been to any type of armed conflict? I served for almost 23 years. I've been there and done that. I can say for a FACT that you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. You sit over in some third world pissant country and throw stones at us on a daily basis without ever having DONE anything to MAKE anything better. You're nothing but a spineless little piece of shit hiding behind the security of the internet. What a waste of oxygen you are.
    Rules? You mean we have RULES for that???

Magical Apelikemenace
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I'm ready... Lets invade China -

Have Problems?... Chances are its due to overpopulation
    Save The Oceans, Save the Planet, Save Your Family, Save Yourself!

Rep Points

Who made this video?

Quote Originally Posted by ALBOB
    The bullshit you come up with never ceases to amaze me. Taking a third party's slanted account of a situation and trying to apply it to an entire war is beyond belief. Have you ever been in any branch of the U.S. military? Have you ever been to any type of armed conflict? I served for almost 23 years. I've been there and done that. I can say for a FACT that you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. You sit over in some third world pissant country and throw stones at us on a daily basis without ever having DONE anything to MAKE anything better. You're nothing but a spineless little piece of shit hiding behind the security of the internet. What a waste of oxygen you are.
    Your post makes no sense at all....................you are confusing your emotions....his post was right on and also was not offensive or critical of any party!

Your blind faith to your country is truly terrifying.......no wonder its so fucked up here and also in most of the other countries.
    www.ironmaglabs.com

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by P-funk
    That was great

This made me start to cry and I'm at work, people are going to think I'm upset or pissed off hahaha!

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition & supplement information presented on IronMagazineForums.com's pages is intended as an educational resource and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website. As well as any exercise technique or regimen, diet, supplement, etc., particularly if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you are elderly or have chronic or recurring medical conditions. Discontinue any exercise that causes you pain or severe discomfort and consult a medical expert. The statements made about products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (U.S.). They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any condition or disease. Please consult with your own physician or health care practitioner regarding the suggestions and recommendations made at IronMagazineForums.com. Neither the author of the information, nor the producer, nor distributors of such information make any warranty of any kind in regard to the content of the information presented on this website. Except as specifically stated on this site, neither IronMagazineForums.com, nor any of its authors or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of, or in connection with the use of this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. Sponsors pay for advertising space, we have no affiliation with the companies that have banners displayed on our websites. Please be advised it is your responsibility to check the laws that govern your country, state, or province in regards to items offered by some companies you may read about on this site.

Metrosexual
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Your post makes no sense at all....................you are confusing your emotions....his post was right on and also was not offensive or critical of any party!

Your blind faith to your country is truly terrifying.......no wonder its so fucked up here and also in most of the other countries.
    I understand where he's coming from. So many people want to tear down the US, both figuratively and literally, that you don't feel like taking shit from anyone, especially those outside the US.

Plus, the lack of vests is an issue that has long since been resolved.

Metrosexual
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jodi
    That was great

This made me start to cry and I'm at work, people are going to think I'm upset or pissed off hahaha!
    Where's the "hug" emoticon when you need it. :hug:

IDIOT SAVANT

Rep Points

Wrong on ALL counts. My post makes perfect sense. My emotions are in complete order. His post was 100% offensive and no, it wasn't critical of any one party, it was critical of the entire U.S. government. My "blind faith" is nothing of the sort. As I stated, I WAS THERE. My faith is not at all blind. You are the one who's running on blind faith. Your faith in your hatred of the U.S. government has clouded your view.

The lack of vests never was an issue. A couple of supply troops who weren't within 100 miles of any fighting whined to mommy that they didn't have any body armour so they couldn't look tough when sending pictures back to their girlfriends at home. The news media found out and made it look like the entire U.S. military was going into battle with no equipment. What a load of bullshit.

I served my country for over two decades and my country served me. VERY WELL. My faith is 100% justified. Unless you've actually been there you have nothing to base your accusations on. And you're saying I'M the one running on blind faith? Get a clue.

Rep Points

Wrong on ALL counts. My post makes perfect sense. My emotions are in complete order. His post was 100% offensive and no, it wasn't critical of any one party, it was critical of the entire U.S. government. My "blind faith" is nothing of the sort. As I stated, I WAS THERE. My faith is not at all blind. You are the one who's running on blind faith. Your faith in your hatred of the U.S. government has clouded your view.

The lack of vests never was an issue. A couple of supply troops who weren't within 100 miles of any fighting whined to mommy that they didn't have any body armour so they couldn't look tough when sending pictures back to their girlfriends at home. The news media found out and made it look like the entire U.S. military was going into battle with no equipment. What a load of bullshit.

I served my country for over two decades and my country served me. VERY WELL. My faith is 100% justified. Unless you've actually been there you have nothing to base your accusations on. And you're saying I'M the one running on blind faith? Get a clue.

Who made this video?
    If you find this post offensive enough to start calling names then please break down the offensive parts and explain why they bother you

I see his post as supportive of the troops.....and asking who made the video/propaganda is a valid question.

I could care less if you were "their"...................that makes no difference in discussing the American Government and its actions and policies..
    It is just a fake pulpit for you to stand on and pretend your opinion matters more than another American citizen.....Shame on you!!!
    www.ironmaglabs.com

Metrosexual
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

This implies that the work in question has no value because it incites emotion.

This is NOT a fact and tries to vilify America.

Here's his most even-handed sentence. :rollseyes:

Who made this video?

Here he wants to "prove" that is just a propaganda tool. "Oh look, it's made by an organization that likes the troops! Evil!!!"
    Yep, all hugs and kisses...

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jodi
    That was great

Fag.

Just a note, I can't wait until there is a democratic president. That way dems will be patriotic, gop will crfiticize the gov't, and we will have the archives of this board to go back to relive the hypocrisy. Also, I will be able to rip into a different party...Good times.

IDIOT SAVANT

Rep Points

If you find this post offensive enough to start calling names then please break down the offensive parts and explain why they bother you

I see his post as supportive of the troops.....and asking who made the video/propaganda is a valid question.
    cfs3 beat me to that punch and did a very good job. Thanks cfs3.

I could care less if you were "their"...................that makes no difference in discussing the American Government and its actions and policies..

It is just a fake pulpit for you to stand on and pretend your opinion matters more than another American citizen.....Shame on you!!!
    100% wrong AGAIN. My being there as opposed to you and/or Mr. Snafu NOT being there means I have first hand knowledge of the situation and am not speaking from "blind faith". No, my opinion doesn't matter more than any other American citizen, but my opinion is based on facts and not the blind hatred of our government that you and Mr. Snafu share. Shame on YOU.

IDIOT SAVANT

Rep Points

And bofore I forget: Thanks P-Funk. That was a great video.

Rep Points

cfs3 beat me to that punch and did a very good job. Thanks cfs3.

100% wrong AGAIN. My being there as opposed to you and/or Mr. Snafu NOT being there means I have first hand knowledge of the situation and am not speaking from "blind faith". No, my opinion doesn't matter more than any other American citizen, but my opinion is based on facts and not the blind hatred of our government that you and Mr. Snafu share. Shame on YOU.

You were there for this war? Did the shitters overflow????

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast