• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Is it a sin not to have kids?

god hand

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I mean, this is one of the main reason were here right? I hope not because I dont want to have any! More money in my pockets!

god hand said:
I hope not because I dont want to have any!

great idea! the world will be a better place without your reproduction.

Only organized religion will tell you the natural order is...

"Marriage", and then "Procreation"

Because they want you to clone more constituents
to fill the seats and baskets in their halls
:rolleyes:

And for no other reason - :finger:

Use your head.... (Logically)

No it's not a sin. But don't be surprised if you change your mind as you grow older.

My baby mamma say it be fine.

bulletproof1 said:
great idea! the world will be a better place without your reproduction.
My wife might just give birth to the Anti Christ. :rolleyes:

Castrate yourself and you won't have any interest in women, that'll be even more money in your pocket + you're sure to never have children.

The Monkey Man said:
Only organized religion will tell you the natural order is...

"Marriage", and then "Procreation"

Because they want you to clone more constituents
to fill the seats and baskets in their halls
:rolleyes:

And for no other reason - :finger:

Use your head.... (Logically)
LOL-Jesus.jpg

Its better to borrow a kid from someone and see how it would be to have one of your own.

I've been babysitting since I was 14 and I have never wanted to have a kid of my own since. :thumb:

there are way to many people out there having children that shouldn't. with the worlds poplulation increasing and people living longer and longer I don't see the need for people to be having these big family's.

there are far too many stupid parents in the US raising kids just as dumb as they are

Personally I am all about making my life as easy as possible for myself with as little stress as possible. obviously that means I won't be having any children. :rocker:

IML Gear Cream!
LAM said:
there are way to many people out there having children that shouldn't. with the worlds poplulation increasing and people living longer and longer I don't see the need for people to be having these big family's.

there are far too many stupid parents in the US raising kids just as dumb as they are

Personally I am all about making my life as easy as possible for myself with as little stress as possible. obviously that means I won't be having any children. :rocker:
Arent you the with that doesnt use protection? :eek: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot:

maniclion said:
Castrate yourself and you won't have any interest in women, that'll be even more money in your pocket + you're sure to never have children.
I their really people like this? :laugh:

god hand said:
Arent you the with that doesnt use protection? :eek: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot:

I won't even think about dating a girl unless she is on the pill. if I wanted to use condoms i'd be banging hookers which is a hell of a lot cheaper than dating

CaptainDeadlift said:
No it's not a sin. But don't be surprised if you change your mind as you grow older.

:yes:
And once you grow older, change your mind and decide it IS a sin- make sure you become a priest, get a large following, start a political movement and try to force it down our throats. :D

ForemanRules said:
You know the dirty hippie artist who created this, was belly laugh tripping
on blotter acid when he did the painting - :finger:

CaptainDeadlift said:

I'm 32 and my wife is 35... we are still waiting for that day when we grow older and it changes our mind but it hasn't come yet.

Shae said:
Its better to borrow a kid from someone and see how it would be to have one of your own.

I've been babysitting since I was 14 and I have never wanted to have a kid of my own since. :thumb:

Even better go out shopping on the weekend with kids screaming and whinning :shake:

Lam said:

I second this. Plus people not only are living longer and longer they are lving with diseases that used to kill earlier. So not only are health care costs going sky high, but they are breeding even more kids with diseases such as diabetes.

I, personally, decided years ago I would never have kids for personal reasons, but then fate stepped in and made the decision final. I have never had any regrets, but then I always prefer four legged kids. Let me have my dogs and horses and I will always be happy.

IML Gear Cream!
god hand said:
I mean, this is one of the main reason were here right? I hope not because I dont want to have any! More money in my pockets!

Christians are not at all required to marry, in fact it is said to be better without unless you have need for it.

I dont know about other religions offhand.

god hand said:
I mean, this is one of the main reason were here right? I hope not because I dont want to have any!

It's better NOT to have children.

The world is over-populated, even the U.S.

People that have kids are selfish and want to promote their genes and egos.

It's also in part due to evolution - propagating the species.

I don't plan on having any children. And, I am happy this way.

as jennifer aniston said in the movie "the good girl" .....

"who needs a fuckin baby anyways"

Kids are great, but a hell a lot of work and expense, if you don't want kids, I think there's no problem. But then I don't believe in any sin so whatever

finally a thread with people i recognize. FML

Back