• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Owens suspended indefinitely by Eagles

fuck owens. i hope they don't pay him. he is a piece of shit.

Another waste of talent. What I would do to have his skills.
Maybe in about 20 years or so he will realize what an immature asshole he made himself to be.

or maybe the eagles just dont have a clue. they have a darn good running back that they dont use and they let an injured qb throw the ball an ungodly amount of time. yes owens is too stupid to keep his mouth shut, but the fact is the guy produces. even with the whole dispute with teammates and the organization when he puts on the pads he produces, and thats the bottom line. i could care less if he is a politically incorrect moron because he is not paid to be their p.r. guy he is paid to catch touchdowns and thats what he does. if the eagles dont do something fast then they are in effect flushing their season down the drain. the eagles have a history of not paying their players when they want more money and up until now it has worked for them. they used to just plug another player into the system and be fine, well those days are over andy ried. its time to realize donavan is not god, pull your head out your butt and realize 4-3 is going to turn into 5-5 real fast.

Owens might be a bitch, but I would love to have his body. :(

bio-chem said:
or maybe the eagles just dont have a clue. they have a darn good running back that they dont use and they let an injured qb throw the ball an ungodly amount of time. yes owens is too stupid to keep his mouth shut, but the fact is the guy produces. even with the whole dispute with teammates and the organization when he puts on the pads he produces, and thats the bottom line. i could care less if he is a politically incorrect moron because he is not paid to be their p.r. guy he is paid to catch touchdowns and thats what he does. if the eagles dont do something fast then they are in effect flushing their season down the drain. the eagles have a history of not paying their players when they want more money and up until now it has worked for them. they used to just plug another player into the system and be fine, well those days are over andy ried. its time to realize donavan is not god, pull your head out your butt and realize 4-3 is going to turn into 5-5 real fast.

Westbrook is a mediocure running back at best. if not for all of the receptions that he gets his total yards would be pathetic. he is also useless for 3rd and short and they have no full back.

And considering that the Eagles haven't won anything since the 1960 Championship I can't say that their habbit of not playing players who want more money has worked very well. 0-45 for SuperBowls isn't a very good record.

Last edited:
Fuck the Eagles. T.O. had an opportunity to break records, win championships, and go down as one of the best receivers EVER. Now he's gonna have limited playing time, if any at all, for the 2nd (?) time in his career. No matter what he does he will always go down as the biggest a hole to ever play the game. If you look back at the "best evers" you'll see a list of all class.

Jerry Rice
MJ
Wayne Gretzky
etc

IML Gear Cream!
LAM said:
Westbrook is a mediocure running back at best. if not for all of the receptions that he gets his total yards would be pathetic. he is also useless for 3rd and short and they have no full back.

And considering that the Eagles haven't won anything since the 1960 Championship I can't say that their habbit of not playing players who want more money has worked very well. 0-45 for SuperBowls isn't a very good record.
if they ran more i think his rushing yards would be higher, i yhink that was part of my point. and the last 5 years they havebeen a winning team that goes deep in the playoffs. if you judge only by superbowl victories then only the pats are winners

bio-chem said:
if they ran more i think his rushing yards would be higher

well that is the problem isn't it. Andy Reid has his mind set on relying on the passing game for his offenese. And after all these years I still can't believe the Eagles don't have a decent full back for 3rd and short. They constantly make the same mistakes over and over..

LAM said:
Ha ! Ha ! Ha ! those stupid fucking Eagles are screwed now ! :laugh:

Do you think Owens was the only weapon the Eagles had? If so, then how did they make it to the NFC championship 3 times without him and win it 1 time without him? and dont say because the NFC sucked. Why is it so funny?
:hmmm: I think its f----- up. Waste of talent.

Like the Patriots they are regressing, the balance of power has shifted.

min0 lee said:
Like the Patriots they are regressing, the balance of power has shifted.

I heard that somewhere. None the less, its a good point. The NFC is crazy this year. A lot of good teams. Exciting year so far.

min0 lee said:
the balance of power has shifted.

the race of man is being threated by Sauron. We need someone to lead us to mordor! To many of us are tempted by the ring. We need.....MIN0 LEE.

See what money does to people. What happened to playing the game for the glory and greater good of them team? He should look at what the Patriots have done and how everyone made monetary sacrifices to win.

Hey P-funk, did you enjoy the Marathon today. I just got back from it. I have been up there since Wednesday. I told you before what I do. I work in television. Anyways, I had to stay at this shit hole hotel. It was called "The Wellington". Horrible.

Doublebase said:
Do you think Owens was the only weapon the Eagles had?

who else do they really have ? Westbrook with 5 rushing touchdowns between last season and this season is certainly no threat to anyones defense...

Doublebase said:
Hey P-funk, did you enjoy the Marathon today. I just got back from it. I have been up there since Wednesday. I told you before what I do. I work in television. Anyways, I had to stay at this shit hole hotel. It was called "The Wellington". Horrible.

yea, i did enjoy it! I stood out near the 18mile mark to see some of my clients go bye. I walked out to see the lead guys too. I am so amazed at their ability to maintain a pace like that for 26 straight miles. Teh wheel chair people are inspiring also.

IML Gear Cream!
his indefinite suspension will leave them out of the playoffs and looking up at dallas and new york in their division. and ive read the transcript nothing he said is untrue, just not advised to be saying publicly.

P-funk said:
the race of man is being threated by Sauron. We need someone to lead us to mordor! To many of us are tempted by the ring. We need.....MIN0 LEE.
:)

P-funk said:
yea, i did enjoy it! I stood out near the 18mile mark to see some of my clients go bye. .

Thats funny. I was at the 17th mile marker. There was a camer man there I was looking after. The exact address was 77th and 1st. Right next to this health food store.

Doublebase said:
Thats funny. I was at the 17th mile marker. There was a camer man there I was looking after. The exact address was 77th and 1st. Right next to this health food store.

haha...I live right by there. That is my favorite health food store. they have the incredible yogurt covered prezzels in the bins in the back which don't seem to be healthy at all but taste awesome!

P-funk said:
haha...I live right by there. That is my favorite health food store. they have the incredible yogurt covered prezzels in the bins in the back which don't seem to be healthy at all but taste awesome!
Big mistake!

LAM said:
who else do they really have ? Westbrook with 5 rushing touchdowns between last season and this season is certainly no threat to anyones defense...

McNabb for one. Westbrook doesnt' get the chance to rush the ball into the endzone because Reid calls pass plays. God knows why but he does. L.J Smith is an awesome tight end. Our defense has a crap load of stars on it. What other defense in the league ever contained L.T (tomilson) to only 7 rush yards in one game.

min0 lee said:
I usually drive by there when I have work downtown.

well stop by sometime! I will make breakfast.

Back