• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Counting nutrients

SkinnyKid

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I see many people on this forum that count the exact amounts of foods that they eat, like 1 cup of this, 1/2 cup of that, etc. Is that what I should be doing? Right now I eat about 5 or 6 meals a day, with each meal being pretty good for nutrition; like one meal might be two turkey sandwiches, another a can of tuna, another might be a big plate of spaghetti with meatballs. I drink milk with all of these meals, too. Am I pretty OK as far as my eating schedule goes? Or should I start writing everything down and counting nutrients...

if you know what your consuming, and are liking the results your seeing with what you are currently consuming, then i think your fine not keeping track of every calorie that you consume.

that will come in a few years if you choose to be competitive in the sport.

SkinnyKid said:
I see many people on this forum that count the exact amounts of foods that they eat, like 1 cup of this, 1/2 cup of that, etc. Is that what I should be doing? Right now I eat about 5 or 6 meals a day, with each meal being pretty good for nutrition; like one meal might be two turkey sandwiches, another a can of tuna, another might be a big plate of spaghetti with meatballs. I drink milk with all of these meals, too. Am I pretty OK as far as my eating schedule goes? Or should I start writing everything down and counting nutrients...
This needs to be moved to the Nutrition forum where it belongs. I see nothing here in Regards to training besides moving a folk or spoon to the mouth area

Russian_Folk_Dance_Barynya.jpg

SkinnyKid said:

counting calories makes it easier to know for sure exactly the nutritional value of your meals and food selections. after you do it for a while you can make your meals with out measuring and weighing food items

Back