• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

New World Record

P-funk

Patrick
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Benedikt Magnessun Broke the world deadlift record at the WPO Championship in finland with a 970lb deadlift. I guess he went for 1000lbs also but missed the lift.world record pull

review_muppbusts5_1b.jpg

A-NI-MAL!!!!

respect!! :rocker: :rocker: but whats with the dance ,

Nice

What a monster. His motivational rituals are hillarious. It obviously works for him though. 1K coming soon!

Christ....it looked easy for him...what a beast

As a person whose favorite lift is the deadlift, YAHOO!

yan you are stupid.....lol.

Actually, in the IFPA (I believe it was) brad gillingham pulled 880lbs on the deadlift. Oh, and he DLs overhand (I believe hook grip)!! Jake has the training video and if he evers gets off his ass to burn it and send it to me I will do the same for you. I guess he cleans a shit ton in the video as well.

Not to hijack your thread P but the reason I never dead lift is when I did it in the past I would get a burning pain in the lliopasoas, obturator externus area...just a guess at the exact muscles....basically it felt like I would cause a hernia if I kept lifting.
Is this just because of bad form, lifting too heavy or bad genetics???
I love SLDL and they never give me problems....same with a full squat..

ForemanRules said:
Not to hijack your thread P but the reason I never dead lift is when I did it in the past I would get a burning pain in the lliopasoas, obturator externus area...just a guess at the exact muscles....basically it felt like I would cause a hernia if I kept lifting.
Is this just because of bad form, lifting too heavy or bad genetics???
I love SLDL and they never give me problems....same with a full squat..

huh, without seeing you deadlift it would be tough to say. I mean, if you are progressing the weight increases slowly in the same manner you progress your SLDLs and Full squats then there really shouldn't be a problem. It may have to do with your form. If I remeber correctly, you are a tall guy? If that is the case you may need to adjust some things to get in a better position to pull from the floor. The burning paining in your hip flexor could also be tightness although, this would be really agraveted during the full squats since you are moving in to more hip flexion when you squat then when you deadlift (in most cases).

He stiff legged it, but it was still a huge lift.

Squaggleboggin said:
He stiff legged it, but it was still a huge lift.
There is an artical on t-mag about that, I can't find it. There is a reason why they all do that.

Well it'd be a lot harder to squat down more and lift with all leg. That's more sumo I suppose. I've caught myself doing the stiff-legged thing before, but luckily I was able to fix it. I'm sure it wouldn't have hurt me to keep doing it, but it wouldn't be as perfect as I wanted the lift to be.

thats an awesome vid. i love getting all jitty like that, and lifting that much weight raw is insane.

Outstanding. :thumb:

WOW, for some reason I had the idea the deadlift record was already over 1k

KataMaStEr said:
Probably because of bench shirts and squat suits makeing the records so much hire.

KataMaStEr said:
Probably because of bench shirts and squat suits makeing the records so much hire. (Deadifting suits don't help as much)

KataMaStEr said:
Probably because of bench shirts and squat suits makeing the records so much hire. (Deadifting suits don't help as much)

IML Gear Cream!
ihateschoolmt said:
Probably because of bench shirts and squat suits makeing the records so much hire.

Owned-Kung-fu_Kitty.jpg

P-funk said:
yan you are stupid.....lol.

Actually, in the IFPA (I believe it was) brad gillingham pulled 880lbs on the deadlift. Oh, and he DLs overhand (I believe hook grip)!! Jake has the training video and if he evers gets off his ass to burn it and send it to me I will do the same for you. I guess he cleans a shit ton in the video as well.

lol, whatever he supinates at the last moment bitch it really looked like he gripped double over...i deleted the post really quick after seeing the vid again, can't believe you saw that fucker.

Yanick said:
lol, whatever he supinates at the last moment bitch it really looked like he gripped double over...i deleted the post really quick after seeing the vid again, can't believe you saw that fucker.

I am a moderator. Even when you delete a post to the public it is not deleted to me....hehe...I see all.
;) :p

P-funk said:
I am a moderator. Even when you delete a post to the public it is not deleted to me....hehe...I see all.
;) :p

Hahahaha

What is this 1984?

IainDaniel said:
Hahahaha

What is this 1984?

DOWN WITH BIG BROTHER!!!

P-funk said:
:eek: :gosh:

Back