• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Critique some pics please

fletcher6490

I like money
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
It's funny, when you look in the mirror you think you are actually bigger than you are.

Without sounding fruity you're looking good.

How long have you been training? Whatever you're doing, keep it up!

hp192003 said:

fruit cup

Hey hp, didn't know the rule here? Body building forums give straight guys a guilt-free zone for complimenting other guys on their physiques. Just don't try it in the locker room though.

You look to be in good shape :thumb:
low body fat and good proportion..

Your facade shot is OK

side shot is good:clapping:

back shot...needs some beef, or maybe a lesson in posing

lnvanry said:
Your facade shot is OK

side shot is good:clapping:

back shot...needs some beef, or maybe a lesson in posing

Agreed.
You look much better than a lot of guys!

nice work :thumb:. keep it up.

overall you look....especially side shot....back needs a little more work IMO, but all in all you're looking good man

Lets see the wheels that can put up 400 LB's.

IML Gear Cream!
fletcher . . . it's funny that you posted this today because when I was on the forum last night I noticed your avatar and thought that you looked great, especially your bi's. Keep it up! I am personally at about 12% bodyfat and trying to get in the single digits so I am rather envious of your 7.6!

Thanks guys

About them 400 lb wheels...I'm working on that, my legs are actually quite punny (sp?) and weak

I've been working real hard on my back, I just started training my back correctly about 3 months ago so give me another 6 months.

It's weird because I have always had above average size bi's. I remember being a little kid and impressing people with my arms...I guess that's the only muscle genetically I might have an advantage on an average person.

Hopefully in 6 months I will be able to post some impressive pics of my back and legs

as long as the the13ig13adwolf sais I look good, i'm happy. :thumb:

What an ass on her :eek:

hp192003 said:

Off and on for a few years, but after doing a lot of reading on here i've just started training right for about 3 months.

I wish I could take back all the time I spent in the gym doing nothing but chest and bi's to replace with a lot of back and legs...if only I would of found this site a few years ago.

By the way, does anyone know of a magic pill to help me put on 20 lbs.

not bad, but work on your abs. How much do u weight?

my bad didnt read your sig :bulb:

fletcher6490 said:
Off and on for a few years, but after doing a lot of reading on here i've just started training right for about 3 months.

I wish I could take back all the time I spent in the gym doing nothing but chest and bi's to replace with a lot of back and legs...if only I would of found this site a few years ago.

By the way, does anyone know of a magic pill to help me put on 20 lbs.

yea... but im pretty sure they're illegal. Are you on any supplements at the mo?

yea... but im pretty sure they're illegal. Are you on any supplements at the mo?

Just the occasional creatine and protein shake.

a magic pill? you can't be serious.

IML Gear Cream!
You are my height. Even when i was around 160 (im about 138 now :( ) your bench is way higher than mine ever was and im willing to bet most of your other lifts are too.

I'd say you are doing very good. Be nice to see some more mass on you tho. Like Im one to talk :laugh: . Whats your diet like?

fletcher6490 said:
as long as the the13ig13adwolf sais I look good, i'm happy. :thumb:

What an ass on her :eek:
;)

god hand said:
not bad, but work on your abs. How much do u weight?
abs are built primarily in the kitchen.

I'd say you are doing very good. Be nice to see some more mass on you tho. Like Im one to talk . Whats your diet like?

Not as good as i'd like, but i'm trying. I've been packing 2 sandwiches for work, so I don't eat some bullshit fastfood and I drink a lot of water(that's easy cause I work for Hinckley Spings). I'd say I eat maybe 4 meals a day, but I know I don't eat enought calories to gain weight. I don't know how some of you people stick with your crazy diet's, like counting calories and protein and all that other good stuff. I wish I could keep myself that motivated.

by the way, I weighed myself at the gym yesterday and I went from 144.4 to 145.1...doesn't sound like much, but it's the most i've weighed for a while.

You are lean.. and uhhh skinny that is all. Keep up the hard work.

you have definition, now you just need to add some mass

fletcher6490 said:
Not as good as i'd like, but i'm trying. I've been packing 2 sandwiches for work, so I don't eat some bullshit fastfood and I drink a lot of water(that's easy cause I work for Hinckley Spings). I'd say I eat maybe 4 meals a day, but I know I don't eat enought calories to gain weight. I don't know how some of you people stick with your crazy diet's, like counting calories and protein and all that other good stuff. I wish I could keep myself that motivated.
this is not as hard as it sounds. the first couple weeks are a bitch and then it becomes second nature. your next move is fixing your diet my friend.

Saw your signature and said your abs are ripped...Not to sure about that. Not cutting you down. 400lb squat I would like to see. Anyhow if you are going for lean then I guess you are doing a good job.

I can vouch for the counting calories etc. It is hard work. I don???t primarily count calories. My wife and I keep only healthy foods in the house. I work in the corporate world and all my colleges are into bodybuilding so we all bring dishes and snacks that are healthy and push each other. This helps during the day so we do not cheat. I eat an ass load of food. Depending on your job dieting can be hard.

Keep up the good work and continue to strive towards your goals.

Back