• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Stiff Deads?

Stiff deads?

• Back Work

Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Leg Work

Votes: 22 68.8%

• Total voters

WantItBad

WantItBad
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I use them in my leg work out well others in their back workouts.....WHat about you

Leg work, I do goodmornings for back like that

Do them at the end of my back workout.....then finish with 2 sets of hamstring curls..

I do stiff legged DLs for the hamstrings. The lower back does get hit too (how can it not?), but my focus for that exercise is the hams.

I also do SLDL's primarily with hammies in mind.

I would do it on leg day in a traditional split. However, it certainly works your erector spinae in addition to your hamstrings and glutes.

Personally I have a hard time doing stiff deads.. because my back rounds at the bottom. If I keep my back straight, my hams dont get good enough of a stretch.

camarosuper6 said:
Personally I have a hard time doing stiff deads.. because my back rounds at the bottom. If I keep my back straight, my hams dont get good enough of a stretch.

Try them on a platform or use dumbbells. You will definitely get the stretch you are looking for.

IML Gear Cream!
I'd put it on whichever day has less volume.

I am not a fan of SLDL...It puts little to no tension on my hams. I also have the same situation as camarosuper6 does.

I've tried platforms and DB...SLDL just don't work w/ me:(

Back